<57>

" jisung! look what i found. some of the benzo shit. eat it. "

" where did you even get this? "

" enough talking. come on here's the water. "

chenle handed some of the pills, before jisung started chugging down the pill.

" where did you get that? "

" i just found it in jaemin bag. smart moves. now.. where is that idiot anyway? "

" he got called in again. by the way, that's really dumb of you getting caught during the substitute lesson. "

" don't talk about that. sooooo how are you feeling? "

" like crap. "

jisung chuckled at the look of the older face. the day was tiring. more tiring then others.

soon after, jaemin and the rest came out.

" we're done for the day. gi-ran and his friends will receive heavy punishments with a 2 week suspension. the rest of you guys are alright to go. "

" come on let's go. "

" well that took longer than it should now doesn't it idiot? "

" oh shut it. "

on the way towards the bus station, jaemin had asked jisung what he wanted to eat. but he's reply wasn't as clear as usual as the effects of the medicine had already took over.

as usual, jaemin sat next to jisung while chenle sat at the back playing with his phone that was handed earlier.

" ji? you okay? you keep on dozing off. "

" i'm okay.. just sleepy "

his head kept swinging back and forth until it finally met jaemin shoulder. his hand was interlock with jaemin to stop him from picking his skin.

" oh god i forgot.. chenle take a sit here. "

" and why should i? "

" i need to buy groceries for you guys. duh, y'all want to starve to death of something? "

" and why should i sit next to jisung? "

" he's sleeping "

" uh sure i guess. now scoot over "

after jaemin switch seats with chenle. jaemin pulled chenle hand and put it in jisung hand.

" what the fuck- "

" language. it's to prevent him from picking his skin. i'll meet you guys at home later. and try to wake jisung up. he seem dead. im getting of now. "

" yo what- ugh this is awkward......... jisung? jisunggggg?? wake uppp..... *startled dolphin* i asked you to wake up not bury your head on my shoulder -_- " <SHIP GOALS>