•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ

Start from the beginning

He shook his head and lead her outside and again she dis-balanced causing her to land on her knees.

"Why the hell do you have to wear all this shit? Can't you get something comfortable for yourself?" Finally he bursted out and immediately crouched down to her height. He pulled a chair for her and made her sit there. He touched her leg to see if she got any injury or not but she confirmed it.

"Please don't do this, I am fine!"

"I can see that. Who the hell told you to wear this? It's seeming like not you but the lehenga is carrying you, more than you it's weighing." He glared at her designer clothes and then at her but only to face by her cute pouted lips with puffed cheeks and those sharp glares which left him in awe.

"Don't say anything about my clothes and i am used of it. It's just that, this one is little heavy or else I don't have to fall around__"

"Yeah! Yeah! Like I didn't see how you were going to kiss the stairs yesterday untill maa didn't save you, right Mrs Rathod?" It will be understatement if she doesn't say she was shocked. Her eyes were wide open after what he just called him. She felt really happy and wished to play around.

"Absolutely not Mr Rathod! I was not falling, it's just that___i___"

"Oh shut up! Don't make excuses to prove yourself correct. Maybe you don't notice me but i have noticed your every single move from the time i arrived here." He smirked unknown from the fact that how much deep thing he uttered and how badly it affected her.

Akshita's gaze got blurry as she felt tears occupying them. Not leaving his sight she held his palm and asked out loud.

"Why Rudra? Why do you notice me? Why do you care for me if you don't wish to live with me? Why do you care if I am good or not, If I am alive or not__" A gasp left his lips as his finger was in half way to stop her before she herself.

He asked the same to himself but there were no answers which again frustrated him. He got up and made a straight face which didn't go unnoticed by akshita. She also stood up beside him stepping her foot ahead.

"Maasa must be waiting for us." He hummed and came forward locking their room.

"Hold my hand until you reach downstairs without falling. I don't want to take risk!" He said and she looked at his face. Extending his hand rudra narrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on! Stare me later."

She cleared her throat and held his palm. Like a glow hitted her face, suddenly she felt like winning all the happiness. The little gesture of him had brought a lot of hopes in her heart. She smiled from heart as they came down and their family members began staring at them with the same happiness she was holding, except for some people.

Akshita looked at him intensely as her eyes were glittering with happiness and love.

"How beautiful they both are looking together! May God bless my children with happiness and togetherness."

Mamta said taking away the evil eyes. Raghuvendra also smiled and spoke out

"Everything will be good only. We will not let them fall apart and about that girl then let me handle. I will talk to her and if she doesn't understand then I know what to do."