14

Namjoon takes a deep breath. His mother called him to meet him in their private villa. Namjoon had so many memories stored in the house as a kid running around with his younger sister catching butterflies. He remembers his father walking down the river stream hand in hand along with his mother.

This house was his childhood in few words. "Mom!" Namjoon called out to his mom who stood there by the river side. "Namjoon." She turned her hands folded and her dress neatly arranged. Namjoon knew that his mother was a women of principal. She was quite mad with namjoon's choice of career. But then she had no other choice that to accept her son. Over time her anger with his career subsided as she realized that her son is actually getting love from the people all over the world.

But she is definitely not ok with the fact one of his friends told him. "Mom.. how are you!" He asked smiling. "Namjoon." Oh no, his mom spoke in the tone. The tone he always feared no matter how old he gets. "Yes ma'am....." namjoon said. "I am going to ask you something. And you are going to tell me the truth." She said crossing her hands.

"Ok..." namjoon said looking down. "Do you love someone...." she asked. Namjoon looked up. Does she knows? He thought. "What....." namjoon mumbled. "I want to ask do you love someone?" She repeated. "Yes...." namjoon said looking down.

"She is a women right." His mother asked. "No..." namjoon trailed off. "Namjoon! Who are they?" She asked her arms crossed. "A man....." namjoon looked down. His mother was left speechless.....his son likes a man? Never! "Who is he?" She asked sternly. "I can-" namjoon said. "Tell me now!" She said coldly. "Seokjin....." he muttered. His mother's eyes widen. He loves that seokjin? That seokjin who has no one of his own? "Kim namjoon. This is unacceptable." She said. Namjoon stood there. Not knowing what to say. He never said anything to his mother anyway.

"You...can not  Marry a man.....tell me....did you do anything with him?" She asked. "What?" Namjoon questioned. "Dont act so innocent! Did you had Sex with him!?" She raised her voice a little. "I-....I.... had..Sex with him..." he said looking down. "KIM NAMJOON! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!" She yelled. Namjoon just stood there his face looking down. In guilt? Why was he feeling guilty? Was loving a crime?

"Breakup." She said after standing there in complete silence. "What?" Namjoon said looking up. "I said... Breakup with him......I will find someone better with a proper identity and a proper home...and yes...she will be a women who can  bear some healthy kids...and not some rode who was denied by his own parents.. " she muttered the last part quite inaudible. "And if you don't. Kim namjoon. You better know....I am women who gave birth to you.....and I can be the same women who will ruin your whole life." She said walking away.

Namjoon stood there his head low. A million thoughts running through them. But one was prominent...he will really need to give up on his love? He is pulled out from his thoughts as he heard the phone ringing. Hoseok the ID said.

"Hello?" Namjoon said. "Namjoon! Joon....jimin....he he...had an accident......"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon rushed in the hospital hoseok said jimin was getting treated at. There were their bodyguards. So he knew. He rushed in. How can this happen? Most importantly what happened?

"Park jimin.." namjoon asked the receptionist. "Oh are you here for him? His close friends are there in ot section." She said. Namjoon didn't asked anything else as he power walked towards the said section. There he saw...what he never wanted. They were there. In each other's arms. Jin held a miserable taehyung in his hands, while jungkook was buried deep in his other side. Hoseok was trying to calm a crying yoongi. His heart broke. What happened to his jimin?

"Guys...." namjoon came in trying hard to control his emotions. "Namjoon!" Hoseok perked up. Namjoon walked towards hoseok knowing that yoongi won't leave the dancer. "What happened hobi?" He asked. "Ca..r....car crash..." yoongi said hitching as he again buried himself in hoseok.

"Who's fault was it?" Namjoon asked. "Mostly the other cars. They broke the signal and jimin's driver was just trying to avoid the Collison but, it was inevitable ..." hoseok said. "How is chim?" Namjoon asked. "Ot section....getting a lung operation.....thankfully...he was saved.......on time..." Jin said as he looked up, kissing taehyung's head.

"What about the driver?" Namjoon asked, "he is better...few scratches and a broken bone. The crash was from back anyways." Hoseok said. Namjoon sighed as he sat beside jin. He let jungkook hold him, since namjoon knew the youngest found comfort in him. Namjoon sweared if he found the driver he did kill him. No one hurts his members. Not even the lord himself.

"Its my fault....." taehyung said. "No no...tae look at me..its not your fault." Jin said as he made taehyung look in his eyes. "Hyung....I wasn't there with him....." taehyung said getting held by Jin. "Tae...baby it's not your fault....." Jin said holding taehyung closely. Namjoon sat there drawing patterns on jungkook's back. He knows it calms jungkook.

He stared infront of the white tiled wall. Break up with him....jimin had an accident.....breakup with him...jimin had an accident....break up with him...jimin had an accident. It repeated in his mind like a tape recorder. He didn't realized how much time passed by. Until he felt someone tap on his knees. "Joonie...." it was jin. Namjoon sat up straight realizing his figure slumped unknowingly. "Jin..." namjoon said.

"Joonie.....am going to get some coffee...for everyone...do you want some?" He asked. Namjoon stared in his deep brown eyes for a while. The same eyes which made him fall in love with jin.  The first time they ever made love. That's when namjoon realized, that he loved the older. And it was not just any teenage attraction.

"Can I come with you too? It's depressing here...." namjoon whispered. Jin nodded a little as he helped namjoon get free from jungkook who slept on him. After making sure that both taehyung and jungkook were secure and sleeping they walked out. They didn't spoke anything. Nothing was there to be said, everything was on a halt. As if time stopped.

They didn't realized that their fans got to know about jimin's condition. Once they stepped out of the hospital building they saw a huge crowd...full of media and some fans bawling there eyes out. Once they saw namjoon and jin get out, the media perked up asking all kinds of question.

The flashlight of the cameras were blinding. Jin flinched a little turning his head away from the lights. Namjoon helped jin cover his eyes, as he held jin by his waist. The bodyguards helped push the crazy media people away, as they kept taking pictures and flashes and questions came flooding in. Jin instinctively held close to namjoon. Grabbing his shirt holding on tightly. Namjoon too held him tight. As they were able to push of the crowds and get in their black suv.

Jin still held on namjoon once in car. Namjoon too kept holding him. They driver in the nearest coffee shop getting 7 coffees and refills. And some cinnamon rolls to eat.  Namjoon kept his head on Jin's shoulder as they waited for their order. "Hyung..." namjoon said. Jin hummed in response. "Jiminie will be ok right?"

An:- Shit is going down......... did yall like it though? [⊙~⊙]?