I Wanna Be Your Slave | AU | (1/3)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" I grin. "Pretty, huh?" I take a hold of Frank's jaw to hold his face up and remove his hat - his cheeks burn red.

Ray hums, raising his eyebrows lightly, shrugging a shoulder. His eyes meet mine with a serious hint and I immediately understand what he's trying to say - I only sigh, nodding, with a motion of dismissal.

"Anyways," I say, placing the hat back on Frank's head, "see you later, Ray. Tell me when you receive the call."

"Of course!" He presses his lips together into a smile. "See you!"

Frank walks ahead as we ankle out of the office and once we walk into the elevator, his once good mood seems to be gone. He scowls, removing the hat and looking at me with furrowed eyebrows, backing me up against a wall, a hand by my side. "Look, I didn't care whether you decided to save my life or whatever and took me into this sick game of yours, but I'm not your slave. All I wanted was a lawyer. I'm not doing things around for you. Not a good boy sitting around."

"You aren't?" I raise my eyebrows, looking at him with a soft hum.

"No," Frank huffs.

"Aw, what a shame," I tease, pushing him away and getting him pressed to the wall instead at the same time I press my switchblade to his neck - I lean close enough to have his breath fanning over my face. "You're just doing your job, you're not my slave." I wrap the free hand around the base of his neck, my lips lingering along his jaw. "But you'll wish you were."

The blood seems to drain to his feet at once, face pale in contrast to how red it was earlier. "You're a monster."

"Only if you'll be the beauty." I press a kiss to his jaw and run my fingers up the side of his neck until finding his pulse. "Running like rollercoasters." He furrows his eyebrows, but I'm pulling away before he can ask anything, grabbing the hat from the ground to only hand it to him this time. "If you're not gonna be a good boy, at least be a gangster, baby." He exhales shakily, standing in the position for a longer moment. "Fancy a lunch?"

We choose a nice restaurant down the street and Frank is a bit hesitant at the whole treatment we receive, but they don't receive protection from us for nothing, anyways. Frank and I sit at a nice table by the back as I opted for somewhere more discreet this time.

Even if the place isn't one of the best looking ones around the city, it's still got some class and the food is wonderful. We can hear the faint conversation coming from the main room from where we are, setting a nice atmosphere, summed up to the dark and warm tones the room is bathed in and cozy decoration.

The waiter hurries away after we place our orders and being alone has Frank shifting under my gaze, avoiding it. I reach for his hand over the table and he tenses up, threatening to pull it back, but I take it in mine anyways, running my thumb over his knuckles soothingly, observing the tattoos covering them. He is still tense. Scared.

Frank being scared of me to a certain level is okay, but it does throw me off a bit. He isn't supposed to be like this. Well, I'm not going to be pathetic and cry all my tears over him. Is he going to do the same, tho?

"I won't hurt you." I squeeze his hand.

A smirk tugs on the corner of his lips, but no humor laces his expression. He swallows. "Ironic how you say that after pressing a knife to my neck."

Good point. Doing that was mostly a reflex, on the other hand. Not to mention; will he really respect me without knowing what I'm able to do? It's not a risk I'm taking, essentially, but let's see what I can do about it. "I know you're scared of me, but I need you. I won't hurt you."

"You're too eccentric," he breathes, eyes averting away. "Above all, you can find someone else like me easily."

A smirk tugs on my lips this time, a real one. "Like you? Oh, honey, no!" I shake my head, intertwining our fingers. "I'd never be able to find someone like you. So precious, so pretty, such a good boy." A subtle chuckle escapes my nose. "You're just not completely ready yet, but I'm gonna paint your face like you're my Mona Lisa."