"Shhhh don't cry rae, its ok raym." I was able to calm them down, dad said since the are twins they have the same dreams and nightmares.

 I used to have them to until I excepted who I really am, the first born son to Trigon, the sin known as Wrath. My father and mother had a very complicated past but I could not help but wonder what happens when we embrace who we really are.

Dick Prov. 

"That was fun, right guys." Tim said with a small smile. "Are you kidding their kids are weird, mostly that Ray kid, did you see him looking at Dick when he was looking at his sister.?" Said Jason with a sigh.

"Well Rachel is their only sister its natural that they are protective of her, just like you guys are protective of me." Cass said with a smile. "True, but I really didn't like getting eyed." I said.

Everyone was in the living room talking about how dinner went and how weird the Roth's acted. Bruce was even more curious of them because they looked suspicious.

 Then I heard him talking on the phone with cyborg another member of the Justice league. " Cyborg I need you to look into the Roth's I want to know about them, where they come from, who their family is EVERYTHING." Bruce said, "Ok, I'll get you a file with their info." Cyborg replied.

"Did you see how cute she was though," said Duke. " Right, iv'e never seen a baby that beautiful for a moment I thought I was looking at baby jesus," Replied Jason. " Yo, Dick what are you thinking of right now?" asked Tim, "Nothing just thinking about the baby jesus,." I replied, and everyone started laughing at what I said.

A few moments later Diana came walking in, " Hello children." she told us, "Hello Diana/Mommy." We said in unison. Me, Jason, Tim, and Duke call Diana by her name but Cass calls her mommy because she is like a mother figure to her. 

"So how was dinner with the Roth's?" she asked nicely. "It went well, Mr. & Mrs. Roth are so handsome and beautiful their kids inherited their looks." answered Cass sweetly. " Oh, come on we all just had this conversation," said Jason while putting his hands in the air, and we a just laughed.

Bruce Prov.

Cyborg sent me the file on the Roth's, I admit he acts like a kid sometimes but he does his work well. I opened the file on the Bat computer and stated reading:

Name: Travis Roth 

Age: Unknown

Spouse: Arella (Michelson) Roth

Children: Ray Roth, Richie Roth, Randy Roth, Raymond Roth, and Rachel Roth.

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Then I heard someone come in the cave, it we Diana. "Hi Bruce". She said with a smile. "Hello my dear" I replied. "What are you researching about?" She asked curiously. "The Roth Family, at dinner Travis was acting weird when I was talking about the Earthquake that hit so I started getting my suspicions." I told her

I kept thinking on what Diana had told me, that John and Zatanna had felt a magical presence near. "Something weird is going on with that family because in Travis's files his age, parents, and siblings are unknown" I said with a tired voice.

"Well then you should just spy on him, or send someone else to do it, just so you can see what he is doing." She said with a warm smile. She new all this work was tiring for me and yet she knows how to keep me going. I just wish soon I can make her apart of my life permanently, as my wife.

"Your right, I'll send Man Hunter and Green Lantern to keep an eye on him and his family to see what they can do or the people they talk to, thank you for the idea Diana you always help me look on the bright side, even though I like the dark". I said with a bit of humor in my voice.

Narrator Prov. (Justice League Base)

"Everyone we have to discuss about what happened with the earthquake" Batman. "I agree it was very strange how it ended so quickly." said Superman. Everyone agreed that we had to look more into this except John Constantine who was acting very strange.

"Why not John? asked Flash. " Because we shouldn't look deeper into what we don't know, mates." He replied "Fine we will put this off for another time." said Batman and with that John left.

The others looked at Batman with a confused expression and then Superman spoke up "Are we really just going to put this behind us?" he asked him in a calm/serious voice. "No but we need to keep and eye on John as well as the Roth's so we can know what will be our next move." The Bat said.

To be continued