Chapter 9

Today I get to take Seth home from the hospital. The doctor took the bandage off his head but he still has a neck brace, his ribs are still wrapped, and his arm and leg are still in their casts. Plus he has to be in a wheelchair for awhile. It will be ok though. I'm taking Seth back to my home in Las Vagus. He's going to love it there. Him and Roman have both been here before when we were the Shield.

It took four days to drive all the way to my house. Seth hates flying on planes so we had to drive but I didn't mind.

The first day home we mostly stayed in bed since we were tired from the trip.

That night I was awaken to the sound of Seth crying. "Seth what's wrong?" I asked then I realized he wasn't in bed with me. Where could he have gone? "Dean I rolled out of bed and fell on the floor." He sobbed. I quickly went and picked him up, putting him back in bed. I kissed his head and we went back to sleep.

The next day I made breakfast for us. Then I went upstairs to wake Seth up. I started rubbing his shoulder to wake him up. "Ow!" Seth cried out. "What's wrong Seth?" I asked. "My shoulder really hurts because I landed on it when I fell out of bed last night." He said. I looked at his shoulder. "We should probably go to the doctor to have it looked at." I said. "I don't want to go back to the doctor!" Seth whined. So I showed him my shoulder. "I broke my shoulder months ago and I never went to the doctor. So now it's really messed up." I said. "Ok I'll go but can we please eat first?" "Yes of course." I picked up Seth and carried him downstairs. We ate breakfast and then I took him to the doctor. They said his shoulder was broken so they wrapped it up. Luckily it was on the arm he already broke. After that we went home and cuddled.