Chapter 6

The next day I'm awakened to my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Hey Dean. It's Roman. Where were you yesterday? You weren't at work and I was a little worried about you." "Oh hey Roman. I'm fine. I just took some time off work." I said. "Why? What's up?" "Well I already told you. I'm taking care of Seth now." I said. "I still don't really believe he lost his memory. What if it's a trap Dean?" "Believe me it isn't. Come see him yourself and you'll see." I said. "Fine." He said and hung up. "Who were you talking to?" A sleepily Seth asked me. "Just Roman. He's going to come visit you today." I said. "Yay!!"

Roman showed up a few hours later. "Hi Roman. I'm really glad you came to visit me. I missed you." Seth said. "Hi Seth." He said. "Dean told me you have a title match at Wrestlemania. Hopefully I will be better in time so that I can be there with Dean at ringside to support you." Seth said. "I can't do this." Roman said and left the room. I followed him. "Roman wait! You hardly talked to him." I said. "I can't do this Dean! It's too hard. Have fun playing around with Seth but I'm done." He said and walked off. Oh well who needs him anyway. I go back into Seth's room. "What's wrong with Roman? Does he not like me anymore?" Seth asked. "No he's just having a bad day." I lied.