Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy

Start from the beginning

I start moaning continuously. I look over at the boys and see that each other them has a remote controlling our vibrators. "We should do the most erotic one last shouldn't we?" One of the boys said looking at Zach. "You're right," he said turning off my vibrator. I lean onto George panting.

Quackity's POV

God those two are so hot, I wish I could listen to them all day. My thoughts we're interrupted by a vibration in me. I start moaning again, and I look over at one of the boys who was just smiling at me. "Your moaning so loud and it's only on 5? Wow I wonder how you are on 10?" He said. I felt in increase of vibration and pleasure. I started moaning as loud as Karl did. They all chuckled, "Wow you're as loud as your friend," Zach said. He looked at his friend and said, "Full blast." Wait that isn't the final mode? I felt all the pleasure rush through me instantly. I fall on Karl, he held me in his arms.

I just kept moaning, it was so good I had my tongue sticking out and my eyes rolling back. I started losing myself, I started giggling and smiling, I even had drool roll down my face. I was near my limit I was about to cum then suddenly the vibration stopped. I started panting and I looked up at Karl.

George's POV

Quackity's eyes was filled with lust. His eye colour went from brown to pink and his pupils were in the shape of hearts. He was giggling and smiling. "Come to me Raven," the boy that was holding him earlier said. "Yes master," Quackity said getting up and walking towards him. Quackity sat right next to him, the boy put his hand on Quackity's waist. Quackity leaned into him and the moment he did, he started moaning like crazy again.

"Your turn," one of the boys said. Before I could turn my head to see who it was I was struck by a lot of vibration. I started moaning again, the pleasure was so great I almost fell. Karl caught me and held me in his arms. The intensity slowly started to get higher and I got louder and louder. I've never felt like this before, drool out of my mouth and eyes rolled to the back of my head. This feeling is amazing, I couldn't even control myself. He put it all the way to the max and my head went back.

I started giggling and smiling like Quackity did. I was so close to cuming, then I felt the vibration stop. I started panting and giggling.

Karl's POV

The same thing that happened to Quackity happened to George. His eyes went from brown to pink and his pupils are heart shaped. I will admit their moans are turning me on like crazy. "Come here doll," the boy that held George before said. "Y-Y-Yes of course love," he replied back. He couldn't even talk properly. He made his way over there and snuggled up to the boy. I will admit I was jealous, I should be holding my lovers like that myself.

We had to get the job done either way. The boy pressed the remote and I could hear Quackity's and George's moans echo throughout the room. Zachary got up and walked towards me. He sat at the edge of the bed and patted for me to sit on lap. Sat on his lap facing towards him. He placed one of his hands on my side and said, "Now I can see your pretty face and your slutty noises up close."

He slowly started raising the vibrations little by little. I tried suppressing my moans but he kept raising it higher and higher. I kept moaning like crazy, soon enough I was the loudest in the room. Drool came from the side of my mouth and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He tossed the remote to the side and held on to my waist keeping me up. "Wow so pretty," he said. "P-Pretty just for you," I said moaning in between each word.

He chuckled and said, "You're right." He looked at his friends and said, "How about we have a competition eh?" His friends looked at him and one of them replied, "Oh yeah, what?" He turned to me and said, "Let's see which one can last the longest before they forget their names." His friends laughed and said, "You're on dude!" I saw as they both picked up George and Quackity placing them on the bed. Zachary guided me towards where they were.

I was in the middle, George on my left and Quackity on my right. The boys backed away from us and sat back on the couch and watched us. Every now and then they would switch it to different settings to see which one would break first. For a whole hour and a half I did nothing but moan, cum and feel the vibrations. It looked as though Quackity was going to break first. They turned off the vibrators. When they did we collapsed, just panting and a few giggles every now and then.

They got up, pulled our chins up and said, "What's your name?" I giggled and said, "V-Violet hehe-" Quackity then said, "R-Raven-" Then it was George's turn. He was all giggly and smiles, "W-What's a n-name?" He asked. The boy caring for him sighed and rubbed his head, "Guess I lost...."

The other two were siked, Zach looked at the other and said, "This round determines the winner!" His friend replied, "Bet!" Then the vibrations began again. This time George was asleep and the other boy just watching to see who would win. This went on for another hour. They stopped the vibrations and walked to us again. "What is your name?" The other boy said to Quackity. He giggled and said, "Name? Never heard of em'." The other boy sighed and looked at me. Zach then asked, "What's your name?" I giggle a bit and say, "V-Violet is my n-name."

He was over joyed. "Good I picked the right one then!" He exclaimed, "As your reward for doing so well, I'll throw in extra just for you. Sound good?" I nod my head and say, "T-Thank you master." He smiled and said, "Get some rest, y'all would need it." They all walked out of the room, when they left I tried sitting up but fell back down again. I tried raising up again and succeed. I pulled the vibrators out of all three of us. Quackity and George was dead asleep.

I tried getting up off the bed and immediately fell back down. I tried getting up again and did it without falling. I grab the extra clothes we packed and walked over to the bathroom in the same room. I turn on the bath and set it for all of us. I undress Quackity and George until they are completely naked. I place Quackity in the tub first then George. I make it so I'm in front of them so I can clean them up.

I clean the makeup and everything off their faces. I then wash their bodies gently after I finish with them, I see to myself. I finish cleaning us and put on a pair of boxes and a shirt on all of us. I walk to the door and lock it, for safe measure. I rest Quackity on the left, George on the right and me in the middle. I pull them closer and they snuggle up to me. I sigh and fall asleep right there.