Chapter 2: Our Job

Start from the beginning

I'm sorry it slipped my mind 😅😅 How about I make it up to you when we meet huh?

Oh? Like you'll do whatever I want?

.-_.- You make me want to take back my statement....

I'm sorry I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

I chuckle.

I have to wake those two up. We have a work shift later on. See ya Dreamy :)

Wait what do you work as?

George is offline.

I put my phone away and walk upstairs. He didn't need to know everything. I walk into the room and shake them away. "We have work, c'mon. I already put everything in the car, all we have to do is drive there." They both got up slowly and made their way out of the bed. We all take our showers change into our out clothes and drive to the first club of the night. We get there before opening so we can get ready and talk to the boss.

After we told the boss our plans, he agreed then we proceeded into the dressing room. (Y'all ready for their fit? 😩😩😩)

George is wearing a mini crop top and short shorts (Like really short) with a long veil attached to the shorts. He has light blue and baby blue nails with mini diamonds and stones on them. He's also wearing light blue lipstick that gets darker getting outwards with dark blue rhinestones on the right side of his mouth. He's wearing blue eyeshadow with light blue liner and mini stones above the eyeshadow and his eyebrow. He put on black mascara with the tips being dark blue. He is wearing blue knee-high platforms that is clear at the bottom.

Karl is wearing the same fit but it's purple. He has violet and light purple nails with mini stones on them. He is wearing a violet lipstick, the inner is dark and the outer is light. He put purple glitter on his lips and cheeks. He has light purple and violet eyeshadow with no eyeliner. He put on eyelash extensions with purple on the tips. He also put two rhinestones on his cheek. He has the same shoes on but instead of blue it's purple.

Quackity is wearing the same fit but black and red. He put on a heart shaped choker that has glitter on it. His bottom lips are black but the top is red. He haded lip gloss for an extra shine. He also has stones surrounding the rim of his lips. He put on a dark orangey-red and red eyeshadow. His eyeliner is the mini black gems he put on. He put on eyelash extensions that have two stones on the end of each side. His nails had a red and black flame pattern to them and the tips had stones on them. He was wearing the same shoes but they are black.

By the time we finished the girl strippers were heading into the changing room. We all have the same changing room cause we all respect each other's privacy plus it's super fun to hear gossip. We put our bags in our lockers and lock them up then leave. I saw a girl stare at me with a disgusted look. It's not the first time, girls are jealous of us males sometimes. When everyone was ready, that is when they opened up the club.

The three of us get ready for our stage performance. "Now welcoming 'Galactic'" the intercom said. We hear clapping and cheering as we get on stage. We each go to our separate pole and wait for the music to start.

"Candy by Doja Cat or Dick by StarBoi3 FT. Doja Cat"

The lights turn off and the moment they do. Our clothes, eyes and shoes (the bottom part that is transparent) glow in the dark, lighting up our features. We preform our routine, I start it and they follow after. It isn't my first rodeo, I mean I've been doing this for more than 5 years. When we get down to the floor of the stage, we get off and walk to the crowd. We grab three boys to dance with. We guide them on where to go with our hips. We all switch the poles that we were dancing on. I'm on the left, Karl is in the middle and Quackity is on the right. We have change poles every now and again. When we switch poles we leave the boys standing on as we rotate. They get to experience all 3 of us.

When we finish dancing with the boys. The stage pulls in three chairs. We put them to sit there as we sit on their laps facing them. After we entertain them a bit then we turn to the audience while sitting on their laps and do a lap dance.

(If your song ended try "Dancing with the Devil by Demi Lovato or Genie in a Bottle by Dove Cameron")

We leave the boys star struck on the chairs and return to our poles. We continue dancing for 20 more minutes before ending our routine for the night. When the routine is over we sit back on the boys' laps and give them a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for helping. I hope to see you again," I said in a seductive tone. He was stuttering on his words and all I did was giggle and get up. We all walked to the front of the stage and layed on our stomachs moving our feet back and forth.

"Pay for your lap dances now by these three beauties. 5 minutes for 5K" the intercom said. Now I know what your thinking. Super expensive right? Not for the people in this crowd. They're millionaires, 5K is nothing to them. One man put his hand up and said, "I'll buy all three!" We all looked at each other and smirked. When our manager collected the money from him we moved from the stage to a VIP private in the back. He was sitting in a large sofa, we walked over to him. I sat on the Left, Karl on the right and Quackity standing behind him.

"I'm meeting one of my clients here, just sit still and look pretty for me please." The man said. "Of course anything for you," Karl said placing a hand on his chest. I place my hand on his thigh while Quackity strokes his hair. I know what you're thinking again. You touch them but they can't touch you. Yeah just as it sounds. Another man enters the room and they start discussing business. They made jokes, some were funny some weren't but we had to put on an act until they were finished.

The other man walks out and waved us a goodbye. We waved him out and waited for the instructions of the this man. We all look at him. "What's next, love?" Quackity said. He chuckled and said, "I was thinking of buying you three for the rest of the night. There is a huge party happening in the main city." He looked at us, "You boys up for it?" We all nod our head and say in the most seductive tone possible, "Where ever you want to take us we will follow."

He chuckles and says, "Well that seals the deal, I'll take to your management." He gets up and walks out the room. We all look at each other with a grin, "We got work boys!" Quackity said, we all chuckle. It costs 250K to take a stripper home but 3. 750K and more if we do favours. "First day here and we are making a quarter mil, maybe more if we do favours," I said. They all nod their heads agreeing with me. We talk to each other waiting for the man to come back.

(If your song finished I recommend "My oh my by Camila Cabello FT. DaBaby or Into it by Chase Atlantic" :) )

The man comes back and signals for us to come with him. We all get up, grab our things and enter his car. He takes us into the inner part of Vegas. I look around me and it's so bright and colourful. We reached our destination, and get out of the car. "Follow me around and try not to get lost, you guys will be accompanying me throughout the party. Later on there will be some guests I want you to entertain, " he said. "Yes of course," Karl responded. We follow him inside the party, guys and girls eyed us as we made our way throughout the party.

Karl was on his left, Quackity and I was on his right. Karl and I's arms were intertwined with the guy and my available arm was on Quackity's waist. He guided us over to the section we needed to go. "Today is my son's 21st birthday, his name is Zachary. I wanted to do something special for him. He wanted the best male strippers money could buy. Make sure to do his favours and requests and I'll pay you accordingly." The man said. We all giggled, "Of course, we'll make it a night for him to remember," Quackity said.

(Sorry it took long to this chapter out, the photos I downloaded wanted to be garbage 😢 I had trouble uploading them. Give me 1-3 hours the second part will be out)

Stripper AU KarlnapitywasfoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara