"Whose house are you sleeping over at today?" Violetta's parents ask me.

"I think my own." I try to say in the most casual tone possible even though I feel my heart collapse. Violetta's parents nod but the smiles are gone from their faces.

"Remember both of you, Thena and Pearly, are always welcome here."

"Thank you." I smile at them before the three of us step out the door and walk to school.

The first three periods seem to drag on forever, the teacher drones on and on about the standardized testing that's coming up in about a million years.

"Miss Aponte." I look up from my phone abruptly, its fourth period, calculus, my least favorite class. The teacher sighs, as if too defeated to say anything about my phone. "Pay attention please."

Luca$: Ew I just realized that you guys will be busy every day until the plays over and I won't get to hang out with u guys until tech week.

Me: Sucks, I told you that you should have auditioned.

Luca$: Well I've done this show at a community theater b4 and I wanted to see what it's like working crew.

Me: Makes sense.

By fifth period I finally have friends in my class. All of my friends sit together so we don't have to risk talking to each other with phones.

Fifth period is study hall so the four of us gathered at a table and naturally like everyone else in the school, took their phones out.

Sierra <3: ATHENA OMG OMG

I cock an eyebrow at Sierra's text. Whenever she sends something like that it either means that it's something really important or there's a new a new paparazzi picture of Ramin Karimloo out.

Me: What is it?

Sierra <3: A LES MIZ BROADWAY AUDITIONER IS COMING TO ONE OF THE SHOWS TO INVITE TALENTED PEOPLE TO AUDITION ON BWAY!!!!!!!!

Me: NO WAY

Me: R u kidding?

Me: OMG

Me: Asdfghjkl;

Sierra <3: IKR

I stared at my phone blankly for a few minutes, gaping at the news.

"Guys, guys!" I shove my phone in their faces as they read over the texts, their eyes widening suddenly. Violetta and Bella started screeching and Derrick covered his mouth with his hands.

Sierra <3: Don't tell anyone else but your friends and sister! You guys aren't supposed to know. XD