Chapter 7

Drew is in the kitchen, thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight after finishing their project; while Christina is talking on the phone with Denise and how excited she is to tell her about her pleasurable experience last night.

"Denise! How are you doing, girl?" Christina said, excitedly.

"Hey, love! You sound more cheery than usual. What's up?" Denise asked.

"I couldn't wait to tell you this, but please do not tell anyone else in our class. It is top secret!" Christina replied.

"Girl, nothing will never come out of my lips! I'll keep everything under wraps between us!" Denise replied.

Taking a deep breath, Christina replied, "Drew and I made love last night. I have never felt anything like that from any man! He made me feel special!"

"OH MY GOD!" Denise screamed, excitedly. "Sweetheart, I am so happy for you and Drew! Finally, you broke down the walls of the sexy Scottish Psychopath!"

"There's more to the story." Christina answered.

"Spill it, girl!" Denise replied.

"That scumbag Dolph showed up uninvited and was trying to come on to me while Drew went upstairs to change." Christina replied.

"Are you kidding me? He needs to go take a hike!" Denise answered, annoyed.

"It gets better, I pushed him off me and slapped him across the face. Then he was going to hit me when Drew came down in time and headbutted him." Christina said. "Then he got the nerve to call me a 'bitch'; Drew lost it and punched him in the mouth, drawing blood and threw him out of the house, telling him to never bother me again, cementing the end of their friendship."

"Holy shit, girl!" Denise replied, shocked. "Drew is your Scottish knight and shining armor! I'm so glad he protected you!"

"Me too, love." Christina said. "Remember, this stays between us. I told Drew before I called you to confirm that this stays between all of us."

"Your secret is safe with me always!" Denise replied. "Besides, I have something to tell you as well."

"Do you, now?" Christina asked. "Okay girl, spill the tea."

"Let's say Randy and I did the same thing you and Drew did last night." Denise said, smirking.

"OMG, NO YOU DIDN'T?!" Christina said, excitedly.

"Yes, girl! We went all the way, and I can see why they call him the Viper for a reason." Denise said, laughing.

"I'm so happy for you, love; Before you say anything else, I will not say a word to anyone in our class. This will stay between us as well. We do not need the class hovering all of us about our relationships." Christina said.

"Thank you, lovely! I am so happy we are best friends!" Denise replied.

"You don't have to thank me sweetie. We will always have each other's backs, no matter what!" Christina exclaimed. "Hope you don't mind me telling Drew."

"Girl, I don't mind. Besides, if Randy does something stupid, I'll come to you and him for advice." Denise said, giggling.

Laughing, Christina replied, "Make sure Randy takes very good care of you, or else he will answer to me."

"He knows better not to break my heart. I told him way ahead of time." Denise said.

"Good girl!" Christina replied. "Got to go, Drew is in the kitchen, contemplating about what he's going to be cooking dinner for us tonight."