Chapter 3

After her confrontation with Drew, Christina went home, dropped her things, and went to take a fast shower so she can start dinner. She doesn't like to do her homework on an empty stomach. After getting herself situated, her mind wandered about Drew and how shocked she left him. A part of her felt bad, but another part of her felt proud for sticking up for herself. Her cell phone rang, and it was her good friend Denise. Christina and Denise met during the summer, and they became instant best friends, sharing their similar interests on wrestling, especially when talking about the hot guys wearing nothing but wrestling trunks.

"Hello", Christina answered her phone.

"Hey girlie! How are you doing?" Denise asked.

"Girl, it is so good to hear your voice!" Christina exclaimed. "Feeling exhausted after what happened today."

"What happened? Spill the tea." Denise replied.

"Let's see, I was waiting in the classroom for Drew to come so we can work on our project." Christina started. "Then he got the nerve to be his arrogant Scottish Psychopathic self, saying that I should do all the work, while he takes the credit." Christina said.

"Really? Tell me more!" Denise said, excitedly.

"Then I went to get up and leave, but then he grabbed my arm and I started yelling at him saying that he cannot have control over me and to know that I am not a little girl, I am a grown woman." Christina replied. "After that I left him in the classroom taking in what I said to him."

"Damn, girlie, I think he may like you after what you did today." Denise replied.

"Denise, are you kidding me?" Christina said, shocked. "How can he like me after I told him off?"

"Christina, guys like it when women do not feel weak and inferior. They love when women, like us, can stand up for themselves." Denise replied. "I think you and Drew can sort out your differences sooner than you think."

"I really hope so." Christina said, very hopeful.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have an awesome partner to work with me on this project!" Denise replied, excited.

"Ooooh, girl, tell me! Who's the lucky guy?" Christina replied.

"It's the Viper, Randy Orton!" Denise said, excitedly.

"Holy crap! You are one lucky girl!" Christina said. "I would have loved to work with him than the so-called Scottish Psychopath."

"Christina, you have a very handsome Scottish God to work with!" Denise replied. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't let this slip by!"

"Not for nothing, Drew looks so handsome, but I doubt now he would want anything to do with me after today." Christina said, sadly.

"Sweetheart don't feel bad for what you did. I bet he will see now that you are sweet and tough at the same time." Denise replies confidently.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Christina replied. "Love chatting with you, but my stomach is growling, time to make dinner."

"Okay, girlie! See you tomorrow in class!" Denise said. "Have a good night and have hot, sexy dreams about Drew!"

"Denise!" Christina yelled.

"What, you know you want to!" Denise replied, grinning.

"Well, in that case, have a good night and dream about the Apex Predator!" Christina said, grinning.

Denise laughed. "Hahahaha, who knows, maybe I will! Love you girlie!"

"Love you too sweetie!" Christina said. Hanging up her cell phone, she started making her dinner. Thirty minutes later, she finished her dinner and went to sleep, hoping tomorrow would be a much better day for her.

Meanwhile, Drew is at his house, contemplating on the events that occurred today between himself and Christina. He felt a spark between them after he grabbed her arm, and he can't shake that feeling. There was something about her that he cannot pinpoint it yet, but he wants to get to know her better and will do whatever it takes to help her with this project. His cell phone rings and it's Dolph. Feeling annoyed, he ignores the call and went to sleep, thinking about trying to make things right with Christina.

Chapter 4 is next!