Chapter 1

Unexpected Partner

I have decided to write a story that blends in WWE Superstars with college students. One college student comes into the WWE class a little late and misses on the first part of the lecture. What she didn't expect is to have a certain Scottish Psychopath as her partner working on a important project.

I do not own the WWE superstars included in the story. I only own the main character (Christina).

Rating: M

Just be aware, there will be moments that are NOT suitable for readers under the age of 18.

Reviews and comments are greatly appreciated!

Chapter 1

Christina Sanchez has been a long-time WWE fan, watching the sport ever since she was little. She always thought of going to a class to learn about the history of the WWE. Her dreams came true when her college added a class called WWE History: then, now, forever. As soon as the class was added, Christina registered for it right away before the seats were booked. She made sure she went shopping for supplies, paid her tuition fees (because you know college is expensive!), and got her outfit ready for her first day. The class time was at 8:30 AM, and she couldn't be happier. On the first day, she overslept, and she was late for her first class. Frustrated, Christina was rushing to get her things ready and be out the door. The professor of the class, Stephanie McMahon was teaching her first lecture consisting of WWE Superstars and college students. Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Ricochet, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre were amongst the WWE superstars taking the course.

Arriving twenty minutes late to class, Christina was out of breath, apologizing to the professor when she caught her eyes on the WWE superstars in the classroom. She was speechless. Professor McMahon snapped her fingers and got Christina's attention and told her to take her seat. Christina's cheeks were blushing hard, feeling embarrassed after what happened. 20 minutes later, Professor McMahon concluded the lecture and passed along the assignment for their first project. The project was to create a PowerPoint Presentation based on the partner you are working with. After assigning the students with there WWE superstar partners, Professor McMahon assigned Christina to work with the Scottish Psychopath, Drew McIntyre. Christina was not pleased into working with him due to his reputation, but what she doesn't know is the man behind the character. Will they be able to co-exist and work together, or will everything blow up in their faces?

Chapter 2 is coming up!