•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ

Começar do início

Again those complains flashed in them as she felt like grab him like this and cry her heart out in his embrace. She wanted to tell him about how much she missed him these years and how he didn't come to meet her not for a single time. She. Wanted to show up all those letters she had written for him but couldn't gather much courage to reach them out to him.

There was a lot of stuff to say but the circumstance from which they were suffering was not allowing and there wasn't him to hear her out.

Few minutes passed and they still were lost in each other. Her being expressing her complains silently and him being collecting those lot of expressions she was throwing.

Everything was noticed by samaira as she felt jealous of what's happening there. She didn't like the way akshita was in his embrace, she felt like to push her away and catch her place, which was near him. She made a step further but stopped when rudra's sister entered in the scene.

Both rudra and akshita parted away as Gauri made her way to them holding a big smile. She stood in front of her brother as her palm cupped his cheek with joyful tears and smile.

"My little one has grown too big. How are you, rudra?"

"I am always little for you, jiji! I missed you very much." He hugged his elder sister while akshita was admiring the duo.

"I am very happy that you are back now. Everyone missed you a lot and more than us your beloved missed you the most. You know what, akshu was the most excited one after hearing about your return. She called me and asked to reach here as soon as possible. It's very satisfactory to see you both together like this. I just wish, that you both stay together and never get seperate. Enough of distance, now hold your responsibility and never leave her hand." Unaware of anything she brought akshita's palm and put it on his.

They both exchanged looks with each another and then at gauri whose happiness had no bound.

"Jiji__"

"Shh__don't speak anything! I know you're a shy baby, but he is your husband. I will talk to maa about the rituals after which you both can start your married life_" She spoke up again making them awkward all over again. Akshita's tears grew up as she got overwhelmed with the pain which made her run from there. Once more taking it wrong gauri giggled and held on rudra's arm.

"See how is she blushing! Akshu loves you more than herself, I have seen her from childhood, she is just perfect. Believe me you both will make a good pair together_"

"Jiji, let's talk about it later. You must be tired with the long journey. Take some rest and where are mehul and sakshi. I wish to meet them." He diverted the topic not wanting any further discussion.

"Mehul has gone for some work and about sakshi then she is with her masi." She smiled at him. Creasing his cheek with affection gauri left from there.

"Rudra!" The lane of his thought broke as he snapped to the loud call.

"Slow down samaira_"

"I won't! What was that? You told me that you don't have any feeling towards her then what was that?"

"Have you lost it? Why are you even getting jealous samaira. I just wanted to talk about divorce but jiji came so I pushed that topic. You know what, you are behaving like a typical woman." He told and began walking to his room.

"Your acts are insisting me rudra and I'm feeling insecure. Your family members are so on to unite that illiterate so called village girl_"

"SHUT UP! Just shut it up samaira. I won't hear anything more. It's been just few hours and you changed like this. I shouldn't have brought you here. About that girl, then her name is Akshita! She has completed her studies and now has applied for higher education too. I don't consider her my wife but she is still something to me, maybe I don't have any attachment with her but atleast don't insult her in front of me_"