Haru: "Why to thank you Yuto, I have a class reunion this Saturday...Then I will be wearing this."

Yuma: "Saturday?"

Haru: "I wonder if Tome and Okiku are doing well...And what about my first love Gochizu."

Then Yuma left Grandma Haru's room and I followed him.

Yuto: "Bro! Didn't say Grandma Haru that we are having a Parent's Day on Saturday?"

Then Yuma looks at Yuto.

Yuma: "Grandma Haru is busy on her reunion and we have Big Sis Kari."

Then he went to Big Sis Kari's room leaving Yuto behind.

Yuto sigh.

Yuto: "That idiot..."

Then in Big Sis Kari's room.

Yuma: "Sis!"

Kari: "No way, I already gave you money."

Yuma: "No, it's NOT that!"

Kari: "Then what is it?"

Then Kari's phone is ringing.

Kari: "I'm busy uploading the news."

Then Kari picks up the phone.

Kari: "Ah! Tetsuko! Huh!"

Kari: "Ahh! I forgot the class reunion....is this Saturday?"

Yuma is surprised to hear that.

Then Yuma left her room and I followed him.

Mini Timeskip

At night in Yuto's room.

Yuto sees his brother Yuma looking at the that his parents gave him and clinching it tight and falls asleep.

Then Yuto went back to his room and sat down on his bed and was worried for Yuma.

Then Princess Cologne walked toward Yuto and said.

Princess Cologne: "Is Yuma okay there?"

Yuto shook his head.

Yuto: "Haah...Yuma is not okay and he is sad because his parents are gone. And he thinks about their feelings as well, he is a great brother I have."

Princess Cologne: "What about you Yuto? What do your parents look like?"

Yuto: "Well I was abandoned when was a kid and Yuma's parents adopted me and became their family like you Princess Cologne you're part of the family as well."

Princess Cologne smiled at what Yuto was saying that she is also part of the Tsukumo family.

Timeskip

At morning.

Yuto woke up and dressed for School and left early before anyone else was awake.

Then school opened and went up to my class put down my bag left there and went to the roof to think about something.

Mini Timeskip

On the roof of the school.

Yuma stands on top of the School roof and thinks about the past with Tsukumo's parents about Yuto and how he was abandoned when he was a kid.

Yuto: "It's been 5 years since they told me the truth about my existence." 

Then I bring out my red crystal ring necklace and put it in front of me and the necklace starts to swing.

Phantom Knights Male Reader Oc  x Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal [REMAKE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें