Chapter 6

Loving You Is Harder Than You Know

(A/N Ok PLEASE READ!!!!! Well this is just a warning but it get’s kinda really sexual at one point, so just beware.)

Chapter 6

Bryce’s P.O.V

I snuggled up with max on the couch. We were watching A Nightmare On Elm Street series. We were up to the 4th one. I could hear Max’s light breathing and it was rather soothing. I felt him tense up when we heard the screech from Freddy’s claws. I smiled and held him closer to me and he relaxed a bit. The home phone started to ring so I got up, but Max whimpered. I pouted and he looked up at me with cute bug eyes. I ‘awed’ and paused the movie and went to answer the phone. I hear him ‘humph’. I gave a small laugh and answered the phone.

“Hello?” I asked into it.

“Hi, is Max there?” I heard a female voice say.

“Yeah, just a sec.” I said and covered the phone. “Max! Phone for you!” I called out.

“But it’s your house!” He called back from the couch. I sighed.

“Hurry up and get your sexy ass over here!” I yelled back. He slowly rose from the couch and I noticed the blush rising up from his neck to his cheek. I grinned at him as he snatched the phone away from me. He rolled his eyes and started talking on the phone. I took his chance to go get us drinks. I poured two glasses of coke and put in a few ice blocks. I took them out and placed them on the coffee table. He came back with a smile on his face. A few seconds later and he still didn’t tell me.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head, as if getting out of a daze, and looked at me.

“What what?” He asked.

“Why are you so smiley all of a sudden?” I asked playfully. This only caused him to smile wider.

“My mum said I have to stay here the night. She already asked your mum so I’m staying here for the night.” He said.

“Oh my gosh! That’s awesome!” I yelled. I heard him giggle. I now see why he was smiling so much because I was now. I sat down next to him.

“So, do you need clothes and stuff, or do you want to use mine?” I asked.

“Hmm, yours. I’ve always wanted to wear my boyfriend’s clothes.” The last thing he said caused my heart to tug, not in a bad way though.

“Ok, that’s fine.” I replied smiling hugely at him. It was nice to know he thought of me as a boyfriend. I already knew we were going out, but it’s nice to hear.

I looked into his eyes and as my gaze went down to his lips, my smile was gone, forgetting about everything. I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips against his. His smile widened and he broke off then started laughing. I glared at him. I kiss him and he laughs?

“What’s so funny?” I asked a glare still on my face. He stops laughing ending it with a cough and looks at me.

“What?” He asked, shocked. Probably from my glare.

“What’s so funny?” I repeat. He blushes.

“It’s umm nothing really.” He says getting shy all of a sudden.

“No, tell me.” I say, my glare getting harsher, my body getting closer to him, pushing him against the arm rest of the couch. He looks everywhere but my eyes. I sigh and push back off, leaning on the other arm rest on the other side of the couch.

I stay silent. What the hell is so funny, and why is he avoiding the question. I continued to glare. This reminds me of that time with Josh. I shook my head. No need to think about that when your boyfriend’s right next to you.