I gave him a small smile and nodded at him in appreciation. He then continued " Now why don't you tell us why you're not eating?" He said that in tone that told like me that he want the truth. He's looking at me like he can see right through me.

I decided that it would be beast if I just told him now and get it over with. I cleared my throat and looked up. All of them were looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"I- Umm I'm allergic to fish." I said in a low voice hoping no one would here me. But, because it was so silent my voice was loud and clear and everyone heard me.

At this everyone snapped their heads to me, as curses were rang around the room.Alfonso then said "Fuck, I'm so sorry bambina i didn't think to ask you what you would like ." He looked at me apologetically and his eyes show sincerity and honesty. I didn't want to make him feel bad, it wasn't his fault he didn't know.

"No no its okay, I'm not really hungry anyway." I said trying to ease the tension.

"No I'll go make you something else, what would you like sweetheart you can have anything you want." He insisted but I honestly didn't want him to.

"Its probably not that serious anyway she's probably exaggerating." Muttered Giovanni with a glare. I decided to answer him.

"Well considering the fact that I was put in the ICU for three days and had an anaphylactic shock, I would say that its pretty serious." I said and looked at him blankly. No emotions whatsoever.

All of them looked at me in shock and concern. Worry filled their eyes as they looked at me. "But wait are you fine now? Like do you need anything, Medications and stuff. Oh god say something." Elijah said as he started shaking my shoulders waiting for me to answer.

I bit my lip so hard to stop my self from screaming in pain. I then looked at him and brought my hands to his that were on my shoulders. I put my hands on top of his and took them off. I give his hands a tight squeeze - kinda in a way assuring him that I was fine.

"I'm fine that was a couple years ago, but it was pretty serious. I'm just trying not to let it happen again." I answered truthfully. He looked relieved , all of them, even Giovanni.

Antonio then said " I'm sorry that happened to you princess. We'll make sure something like this doesn't happen. Isn't that right boys?" As he said that he got a chorus of 'yeses' and nods of approval.

"Alright Belle since you didn't have dinner you're gonna have a big breakfast tomorrow ok darling?" Asked Antonio in a soft voice, which seemed to shock everyone.

"Sure." I replied with a smile.

"Alright sweetheart why don't you go get ready for bed and then I'll get one of the boys to bring you to my office so we can go over some rules." He had me paled at rules. Are they gonna be like Johns rules? What if their worse? Oh god I can't handle more beatings. I can barley breath with my ribs now.

He must've saw my fearful expression because he quickly assured me, "No baby it's nothing bad just some rules that all the boys follow so we can be on the same page."

I nodded my head and stood up. I gripped the table to steady myself from falling over from the pain. I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds to regulate my heartbeat.