"I told you she'd get in the way! If it wasn't for her, I could have made the van!" she suddenly yelled, glaring at Ben and Bumpy.

"I know Bumpy slowed you down, but if she hadn't, you could've been killed!" I reasoned.

"Exactly! The Indominus would have eaten you; Bumpy saved your life!" Ben said complacently. Yasmina shot him another nasty look, and he frowned.

"Why couldn't you just leave her behind!" Yasmina yelled, throwing out her hands.

"Because I won't abandon her like we were!" Ben yelled back, hugging Bumpy tightly.

"Ben is right. We're on our own," Darius said quietly with a rugged look.

The Indominus roared a gain, and we all covered our ears, crouching lower at the sound. I didn't know exactly where she was, but I knew the Indominus was close, her heavy footsteps crashing through my ears. I peered through a crack in between the boulder and the crate, Darius copying after me.

We watched as the Indominus scanned the area, sniffing some other crates and kicking at the ground, dust flying up as she did. I quickly sat back down when Bumpy began to whimper, sensing the Indominus was close.

I covered her mouth with my hand, shaking in disgust as I felt her saliva touch my palm. She finally quietened down, so I moved my hand away from her mouth and wiped it on the grass beside me. Darius then got up and started moving to the side of the boulder we were hiding behind, so I went over and stood behind him, both of us peering over the edge.

It seemed like the Indominus was gone until her tail slipped over the top of a crate further down, so I looked in the other direction and noticed a van. A lighter van than before. I smiled as Darius gestured for the other to follow, but as he was about to move. He shook his head with a worried expression, so Darius gave him a reassuring smile.

"Trust me," he whispered to Ben, resting his hand on his shoulder for a few moments before he turned to run, all of us following him. We crouched down behind another cargo box, and I watched as he peeked over the side of the box before swiftly moving back with a gasp, wide-eyed.

"Is it?.." I whispered, resting my hand on his.

He nodded. "It's the Indominus."

I looked over myself, ensuring I wasn't visible and the Indominus was there. She sniffed before turning her head in the direction we were hiding.

"Don't you see her?" Darius asked as I looked at the Indominus.

The ground began to rumble and shake as the Indominus's footsteps neared. We ran to the next large crate, but Kenji stopped to help Ben with Bumpy, slowing themselves down. Then, as the Indominus leaned past to peer over the container, they hid behind two blue cans, breathing hard with wide eyes.

I was scared for them, scared for my brother. What if the Indominus found them? What if the Indominus ate him?

The Indominus snarled, her amber eyes piercing as I looked over the crate's edge, gesturing for Kenji and Ben to come to the rest of us. Ben looked at me incredulously, and Kenji violently shook his head. I turned to Darius, hoping he knew what to do.

"We won't be able to get them to move unless someone distracts the Indominus." Darius glanced at me. "Can you?"

I stared at him blankly, then glanced at my leg. Darius followed my gaze and then turned away. "Right, sorry. I'll distract the Indominus. Everyone else, start moving."

Darius then picked up a large rock, walked to the other side of the crate, and readied himself, aiming toward a tower of boxes. He threw the stone,e and it hit the building with a clang, echoing loudly. H ran back quickly and peered over to where Kenji and Ben were. The Indominus stomped towards the sound, snarling viciously.