Once everybody had settled down, he spoke up. "Well, well. Who thought that the day where the vampires and werewolves working together would come one day." His smile was nothing but wicked and his voice full of malice.

King Gabriel remained unfazed by him as he spoke. "We have not agreed to working with you."

"Yet." King Knox spoke.

"Tell us about the proposal. Then we will see about it."

"Don't worry. This proposal will only benefit you." Despite his words, the danger in his voice was prominent.

"The proposal." Rayan reminded him.

"Patience boy. It is one of the things that makes someone a great king."

"Tell us what you want King Knox."

"Well, I like to keep it simple." He wore a smug look on his face as his fingers drummed on the cold throne. "We go to war with the demons. We win. I get the Princess. You get your revenger from their king by doing whatever you want. After all, he did humiliate you and your son, right?"

Gabriel's jaw clenched as the visions of what happened flooded back to his mind. Knox only smiled in victory, pleased by the effect his words were having not only on Gabriel but also his family with how their expression turned sour.

"And how do we do that?" King Leon voiced out. "King Tarsal, Queen Elena and the others no doubt have already gone to meet them."

"Its futile. We are greater in numbers. No matter how much they train, they won't win."

"They are trained. They have magical powers. They have dragons which can fly."

"We will train harder. We have the dragon's staff. We have griffins." He smirked at the end. "We have giants."

"But-"

"We train harder everyday. When we are ready, we call them out for war."

"Shouldn't we take them by surprise instead?" Rayna asked. "They would not be expecting it and their guards would be low."

"Now, where is the fun in that?" He let out a humourless chuckle. "The fun will be when they lose even when they knew we were coming. The fun will be when they fail despite having trained. It will be fun when they bow their heads in defeat. When their confidence will be crushed and everything they worked for will be for nothing but their death."

"I want to know one thing." Isabella spoke up. "Why do you want Analise? She is just a mere werewolf. Is it because of the royal family's blood in her?"

"So you don't know it then."

"Know what?" Ivory said, her tone irritated as she remembered that Analise was also going to be a queen.

"Your daughter is black wolf." He informed them and watched as their expressions changed from shocked to envy to jealousy to anger to disbelief.

"No way." Rayna muttered to herself.

"It is true."

They could not believe that the daughter who they had labelled as weak all these years was in fact not weak at all.

"She was the one who tried to kill me then." Rayan said as realisation dawned upon him. "When we were fighting in front of everyone and I started choking. She said there were also witches. She was the witch."

"She must have also been the one to hurt you when Diana and Adrian had been accused." Ivory added.

"That bitch." Rayna muttered under her breath. "Not only did she side with the enemy but also tried to kill her own family."

"So much love for her." Knox mocked, chuckling to himself. "Once I get her, I will take her powers from her. You can see what you want to do with her after that."

"How are you going to take her powers?"

"I have yet to find out but I have waited too long for her powers. She might have escaped the first time I attacked but this time, she will not. Once I get her and her powers, I will be the most powerful."

"If we work together on this King Gabriel, we will be unstoppable. With all our forces united, we are sure to win. We are powerful and greater in numbers. When I will call them out for war, not even in their wildest dream would they have imagined what was coming their way. Those who decided to stand against me will regret doing so and will die at our hands."

"Alright." Gabriel agreed. "But you need to know, they have the stake that can kill you instantly."

"The stake." He sighed. "The infamous fallen stake. Well, before they have a chance to use it, they will be either dead or petrified."

"Once this war is over, we need to have a blood oath where it will be stated that you will not wage war against any of us in the future."

"Always thinking about the future." He shook his head. "Fine, we will have your blood oath once I get what I want."

"Its decided then. We work together for the time being, You get Analise and her powers and I get Alexander and his death." Gabriel said, voice full of hate and spite. "I am sure that the results will be very pleasant and in our favour." He smirked to himself as he thought about winning.

The moon goddess watched as the unexpected scene unfolded in front of her. Due to certain turns in event, everything has changed. Compared to how it was supposed to end, it took a turn- a bad one.

Only time could tell who would win and who would perish.