Cheater Mei x Male reader x Kiana(Avocado 🥑🥑🥑)

(Kiana Kaslana)

(Kiana Kaslana)

(Mei Raiden)

{MCijam: Attention. I deeply apologize if I make Mei a bad character in this one-shot. This is from someone's request, his name is Elsword800. He is the one who requested the chapter, and please leave if you don't like a cheated story. This is not suitable for you, I'm worried you are not going after me, but go after the man that requested me. Remember, you have been warned to leave the story again if you hate a cheated story or your waifu be a bad girl in this story.

And this is my first one shot!

MC out~}

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Y/n, the strongest Human ever lived. He is in X Rank Valkyrie which means he is unstoppable. This rank was only gained once he killed the Wave of Honkai beast by himself and killed a few Herrscher alone.

The strongest and the luckiest man ever because he is dating Raiden Mei, the Top tier Valkyrie, having the appearance beautiful making any woman jealous of Mei. But she is not the only one beautiful in the academy too, there are others like Kiana, Y/n best friend. There were more like them too, just go search google and type 'Beautiful anime girl'.

Right now Y/n is heading back to the academy after he finishes a mission killing a Honkai Beast with Kevin. Kevin is Y/n master but in a matter of time, Y/n defeats him. Kevin is so proud because manages to understand everything in a matter of seconds and can learn faster than other people can do.

Kevin: I see you manage to break the world record. . . again.

Y/n: I know. . . knowledge at dangerous.

Kevin: Yeah, you kill an Emperor class beast with books.

Y/n: Yup.

Kevin: You know the book you use is Theresa Manga?

Y/n: Yes, and I'm proud of it.

Kevin:. . . Wish you luck Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks, man. I don't need it.