Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2

Start from the beginning

( A/N : Too lazy to write this so just watch the video above)

She explained to him that Alastor is A very powerful and feared Demon lord here in hell and that he has Toppled down very powerful Demons And that he Raised to the Highest ranks in hell. Witch Made SJ feel...Impressed by this. In a way Alastor is Kind of like him. He started out with nothing and then he made his way to the top as the most feared man in the world.

Angel: I don't know. He looks like a strawberry pimp to me.

Vaggie: well i don't trust him one Bit.

Angel: To be fair do you Trust anyone, Any man or Men at all.

Vaggie: The only person i trust now is Charlie and SJ...And yes i know he just got here But at least he wants to become someone better unlike you ( she then looks at SJ ) Do you trust him ?

SJ : Honestly?...No But hes the only lead i will be able to get about my parents.

Vaggie: wait...you're adopted?...you think your parents were here?

SJ: Yes...you see i was left in front of an Orphanage when i was little. i never met my parents so i don't know who they are or what they even look like. But i think they were in someway connected to hell maybe they were Cultist or something ...I just need to know.

Vaggie: Well i hope you do get some Answer's ...excuse me ( she tne gets up and walks over to Charlie.)

Angel: Sorry to hear that...Hey tell you what ( moves closer and speaks in a sexy voice) How about i give you a freebie tonight ...you know to put a smile on your face.

SJ: ( death glare) i have a better idea How about you never say that to me Again and stay as far away from me as possible or i kill your ass.

Angel: Sooner or later you will give in stud...its only a matter of time

Vaggie: Charlie Can i please talk to you for a minute.

Charlie and Vaggie walk over to the other side as Vaggie started to talk to her in a bit of a worried manner.

Vaggie: Charlie I don't think this is a good Idea. The Radio Demon is probably trying to Hurt us in some way or worst he might...do something to us....he can't be trusted. He's evil.

Charlie: sigh...I know that Vaggie. I mean he probably doesn't want to change his ways but the whole idea of this hotel is to welcome sinner's here so that we can try and change them. I can't just turn my back when he is offering to help us. It goes against everything I stand for...and SJ. A Human here in hell he knows Alastor maybe he can keep him in line should things go bad.

Vaggie: ...ok...but Charlie please don't make any deal's with him.

Charlie: don't worry I learned one thing from my dad ( she imataits her dad's voice) " You don't take shit from other Demons"

She the walks over to Alastor and SJ watched from a far as he wasn't sure if he can trust Alastor not to do anything bad to her.

Charlie: So Al.. your sketchy as fuck and your clearly see that what I want to do is a joke. But I dint see it as that. I believe that every one deserves a chance to better themselves and I shall accept your offer of help. As long as there is no Voodoo trickster spells or shinanigans.

Alastor: so it's a deal then?

He extends a hand as it was glowing green. And SJ stands up and gets between them to stop this.

SJ: Whoa whoa whoa stop. I have seen enough demon movie's to see how this place out so no deal's. Miss Charlie if I may make a suggestion.

He the leans in and whispers in her ear and gives her an Idea.