Mistake.24 - What the?

Start from the beginning

And that actually scare me. Yes... Cheyne kinda scare me at some point, she's making me feel things that i shoudn't and keep messing with my head. But most of time i like the feeling of being with her. I love seeing her smile. And a lot more. But just simply being with her is enough to make me happy. And I couldn't be more confused because of that.

"Zoo! Are you just gonna stand there like some kind of idiot? Who do you think you're some kind of calvin klein boxer model? Do you have a photoshoot there?" I heard someone yelled, sarcastically. That voice is Red! She never change! Still have a loud big mouth!

I glance at her direction to glare but instead a saw some of my neighboor looking at me. Dun ko lang napagtantong naka boxer short nga lang pala ako. Shit! Damn it! It's a good thing i didn't chase Cheyne looking like this or i'll be the laughing stock of this building! I hurriedly walk back inside my unit.

Fucking shit! I won't be surprise if later this after noon there will be a scandal news saying: The great Enzo Levesque of LK Mall is seen outside his unit wearing nothing but a boxer short.

"You should have seen your face Zoo! It was epic! I wish i took a picture." She laughed really hard.

Crazy that's what she is! One of the reason why i hate her is because she won't stop calling me Zoo! She start calling me that when were still kids. She said that the last syllable of my name sounds like it. But I'm not some kind of animal ground for her call me like that! That is just insulting! But she won't even listen!

"Shut up! Its not even funny!" I hissed. I slump in the couch and mess my hair out of frustration. Then i glared at the Red hair woman in front of me. She's the reason why Cheyne misunderstood me. She's the reason why she left mad at me! Damn it!

Well Red or Valentina Red Levesque is my cousin. She's Gray's older sister. She's in the same age as my brother though she doesn't look like it. She's a model. She also own a modeling agency. Most important thing is she's a BULLY! She love making fun of me and Gray even if its not appropriate anymore.

Anyway... I was alone drinking last night when she showed up here at my door. She just got back from France and she's asking - no more on demanding to stay here because she forgot her unit code. I knew that was a lame excuse i'm sure na may pinagtataguan lang sya. But before i could say no nakapasok na sya sa unit ko. I'm too tired and a bit drunk to argue kaya hinayaan ko nalang sya.

That's what really happened. I knew what Cheyne's thinking. Who wouldn't? She saw me with just boxer short and Red in just a robe. But she just got it all wrong, Red is not my woman or my mistress or whatever you want to call it. And I'm not that kind of guy. It actually hurt me that she think of me like that.

"What's with that look?" She ask raising a brow after she calm down from her laughing state.

"This is all your fault! Why do you have to answer the fucking door looking like that?!" I hissed asked, reffering to her get up. I know that its not really her fault but i just feel like blaming her.

"You can't blame me! I just got out of bath when i heard the bell ring, i order breakfast and i thought that was it. That is why i opened the door! And what is wrong with what i'm wearing? I'm not even naked, Stupid!" She said a bit annoyed.

"Tsk!" I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I need to get some pain reliever, my head is starting to hurt again.

What am i gonna do now? I'm sure she won't be going home dahil iisipin nyang doon ko syang unang pupuntahan. Sa panahong nakasama ko sya sa bahay, i've learned few things about her. One of that is, when things go out of hand she would leave and go to her parents house or somewhere i don't know. Disadavntage to me, i don't know where is that. I don't know her that much para malaman kung saan pa syang lugar pwede pumunta. Sighed....