Le end (edited)

(A/n: So basically this is the shortest chapter of the short chapters existing. I'm really sorry, but I don't have any ideas nor motivation for this story anymore)

Venti's pov:
After the fight with the abyss, a lot of years have passed. Me and Aether adopted Marco (the little guy from the previous chapter), Lumine showed up again and there was a war again, which we of course won again and Lumine finally left our world. Paimon was released from the "black magic" and is back to normal. Aether really missed his emergency food. Baal gave up on her eternal thing and gave the visions back to the people.

We are now 300 years in the future and I'm watching my whatever generation grandchildren and Aether is out, helping the police. Teyvat changed a lot (it looks like irl now). I'm more than happy to say, that I love my family, even though I have to watch them grow up and die, but I'm proud of them. And I'm especially proud to say that I'm happy with my darling.

Le end

(I added the last sentence and edited A/n)

Yes, my laziness took over TvT
Anyway, the next book is going to be better (hopefully)
Don't get me wrong, I really tried my best (and in my defense, it's my first time writing okay?? qnq)

~Dreamy✨🍃