The fight with the Abyss

Aether's pov:
Screaming was heard from everywhere. We looked down at Liyue, which was already halfway destroyed. Those weird red cubes were everywhere again. I hate those. They're reminding me of the destruction of my nation before I "shared" a nation with Barbatos. I started to feel like being watched again, but this time, I didn't hesitate. I spawned my sword amd threw it to the direction where I felt that someone was there and watched us.

At first everything was quiet till an oversized-Paimon-version looking female stumbled forward to us with my sword in her hand. «Knew it», I said while making my sword disappear and spawning it back into my hand. Venti spawned his bow and is ready to attack. «Now now brother, we don't want to end up killing each other now, do we?», my eyes widened. There stood my sister with that man and the gnosis from Venti, Zhongli (in this AU his gnosis was also taken forcefully) and wearing mine as a necklace around his neck.

«I see you're working with the Tsaritsa, huh?», spat Venti and it was visibly seen that he was more than furious, after all, his gnosis was taken by the La Signora or whatever her name was. «Me? Working with her? Never. I took the two gnosis from her. After all, I am the princess of the Abyss. Paimon, you can finally reveal yourself now», she looked at the oversized-Paimon-version who actually was Paimon, that slowly started to turn into the unknown god.

I felt betrayed, hurt, any kind of negative emotions. I charged forward to attack Lumine while Venti started shooting Paimon. As I got closer, that man blocked my attack. I took that opportunity and snatched all three gnosis from his neck. The man started to get older and older till he vanished and there was nothing left. I smirked satisfied and glared at my sister. Before we knew it, we ended up fighting in the city.

During the fight I noticed that Lumine keeps protecting the little bag she has around her waist. 'Why would she bring the bag to a fight even though she knows that the bag is important? ' I thought and little did I know that thinking about it was distracting me, which of course was a mistake.

Lumine noticed that I was distracted and took advantage of it and kicked me imto a building and everything went black.

⚠️Blood and violence warning, if you're uncomfortable with mentions of blood, please keep scrolling till you see this '⚠️' sign again! No worries, you'll be informed what happened without the mentions of blood and violence⚠️

There it was again, that metallic smell and this weird sticky liquid. I shot my eyes open after realizing what kind of liquid that is. Blood. How much I hate it. It reminds me of that time when I got my gnosis ripped out by a non-vision user. I got up and walked to a nearby light resource, hoping I would get out of this weird place.

Of course was my hope shattered by a torch. Not really having a choice, I grabbed the torch and decided to explore this hell hole. After what felt like hours, I heard screaming of a little girl behind a wooden door next to me, which I didn't notice at first. Everything seems way too familiar. I kicked the door open, only to see a girl chained up to a wall, covered in blood and bruises.

That was the same scene back then, just with a different girl. 'Last time I walked to a girl in chains, I almost died', I thought. Of course it would be stupid, risking the girl's life, so I walked to her carefully. In the corner of my eye sight, I noticed something blinking for a second. I quickly turned around and couldn't believe it.

Lumine stood there, holding a dead little boy, who I assume must be the little brother of the girl, and her sword. «I see you've learned from your actions», she said with a sadistic smirk. «Tell me Lumine, why are you doing all of this?!», I yelled at and she only laughed like a psychopath and started to attack me. Due the chains being rusty and old, I broke them, opened a portal and pushed the girl in there.