anthology ~ word dump/mini imagines

hilt

"I love you," Tears form as he buries from the hilt into you-

You don't respond, lifeless body collapsing to the ground as he shakily removes his lightsaber from your chest.

jock

Everyone knows who Ben Solo is. His mom's one of the best fencers the academy has ever had. His dad's the biggest troublemaker to ever set foot in the halls. It's no surprise that he's as charming as his father and as witty as his mother. It's no surprise that he's quite popular, and so it's quite the surprise that he's dating you. He's the perfect boyfriend, attentive and willing to do anything to show how he loves you. You wonder how you got so lucky.

swolo cafe

There's a boy who works at the cafe near your campus. That's why you go every day. Because it's close to your campus. Not because he's always there, and is broody and mysterious. Not because, despite the fact that he's broody and mysterious, he always seems excited to see you. And definitely not because the snug black tee he wears under his apron is, well, a smug black tee. Truly, that man deserves his reputation as Ben Swolo (which is what the regulars call him in secret)

name tag

Lately you've seen a dog roaming around your neighborhood. Its collar says its name is Chewie.

Lately you've seen a guy roaming around your neighborhood. You wonder what his name is.

good soup

Fluorescent lighting, a sticky booth, and loud traffic. 

A man sits in the only other occupied table of the diner.

"Good soup," He remarks, to no-one in particular.

The interaction makes you smile, and you think back at it once you get home.

i know

"I love you," he tells you. He tells you every day. He tells you every day, waiting for you to respond back:

"I know."

He groans.

teach

He's excited because you've finally relented to let him teach you how to fence. 

You're excited because he doesn't know that you already know how to fence.

join me

"Join me, and we can rule together." He pleads.

"Okay," you shrug. 

(he kind of forgets that ruling together also means that he has to let the resistance go if that's what you want)

a/n: 

this is pure crack and I'll probably add more crack when I'm inspired to

as usual, don't own star wars. if I did, ben would still be alive