Movie Night (JeRza)

Start from the beginning

"Be quiet, you wouldn't want one of your friends to hear you, right?" He purred, "or maybe you'd want that, no?" Her mind simultaneously goes blank but full at Jellal's newfound confidence, and her slick is wetter than before—if that was even possible.

"That's right, isn't it? You want them to see how dirty and submissive you are for me. You want them to see how someone as hot and powerful and sexy as you can be edged and teased until she breaks, right?" God, he was so hot to her as he is. He had shown her a new side to the Jellal Fernandez she knew. Still, he made sure to care for her properly, treating her so nicely with his slender digits.

He rutted deeper, "Jellal, please," pleaded Erza, trying to keep her composure but she can't help but succumb to the rotations he makes inside of her.

"Please, what? Use your words, baby," Jellal murmured, his breath warm against her neck, heating up the skin and she starts to sweat at the intimate exchange. The blanket was not much of a help, but it still concealed the rather inappropriate things they're doing.

"Please. Fuck me," she panted. Jellal groans hearing the words come out of her cute little mouth. The one that had insisted that she was the toughest out of the bunch—which may've been true—was now begging him to fuck her. He was happy to grant her wishes.

"I'd be glad to," He rasped. "In fact, I dreamed about this," his voice laced with lust and desire. Erza was flattered to know that he dreamt of her the same way she dreamt of him. His quickening pace made her shudder, biting back a strident, high-pitched moan.

He adds another finger and Erza accidentally bites down on his thumb at the stretch, thrusting into her, preparing her for her climax. "Sorry," she sheepishly apologizes, the word coming out like a murmur around his digit and Jellal smiles lovingly.

"It's fine," he pecked her cheek softly.

"Fuck," she feebly whined, her hips stuttering as she nears her finish.

"Come for me, baby, pretty please?" He cooed, only furthering her climax and with one powerful thrust, her hips shuttered and her release followed, his fingers now painted white with her come. Her breath is shaky and her chest rises and falls rapidly, lingering shrill, whiny noises slipping past her lips, her pussy throbbing erratically.

He tapped her bottom lip with his come-coated fingers and she opened, allowing him to push into her mouth and she sucked his digits passively. Jellal smirked, growling lustfully, watching as she lapped up her own liquids. When she's done and leaves nothing but spit behind, she sucks in a breath.

Erza's eyes traveled down his body, landing on the large tent in his pants and she smiled. "Let me...let me help you," she breathed, gesturing to his lap and he blushed, noticing how aroused he had become from just touching her, seeing and hearing her come undone. Reluctantly, he nods and Erza stuck her hand down his pants.

She wraps her hand around his hardened length and pumps it languidly, Jellal groaning in pleasure. His cock twitched in her hand when her thumb rubs his tip and smears his pre-come into the head.

His hips thrust up into her fist and she beams, a bashful expression growing on his face. She's so beautiful. Her scarlet locks framing her face perfectly.

And Erza couldn't say any less about him. He had a charm that attracted her to him, whether it was his handsome face or his chiseled body, she couldn't help but be attracted to him. Not just physically, either.

His hips rutted upwards, signaling for her to pick up the pace which she happily does and she leaned forward, lapping at his girth and he threw his head back, moaning but cutting the licentious sound off with his hand.

"Jellal. I wanna hear you moan, I wanna hear how good I make you feel," Erza purred before stooping back down and savoring the taste of his shaft. Just hearing her say that made him even closer to his climax. Hearing those dirty words come out of her lovely mouth, his name on her lips.

"Erza," he sputtered, his hand coming to grip her hair, fingers entangling with the vibrant tresses. His muscles tense, cock twitching in her jaws. His vision is clouded with black dots as his hips jerk, pushing him further in her mouth and she gags at the feeling of him touching her throat but she continues, stroking his length as she bobs up and down.

Suddenly, Jellal releases his seed onto Erza's tongue with a shattered breath. The thick, warm liquid swished around in her mouth. She stared up at him, swallowing the come down slowly, an erotic expression on her face.

Jellal lamented at the sight, feeling himself becoming hard again, watching her okay with his seed, blinking at him innocently before turning back to the TV. He smirked, grabbing her chin with his forefingers, rotating her head toward him again. "You're too much," Jellal whispered.

Erza's cheeks redden and butterflies bloom in her stomach. He leaned in, placing a kiss on her lips, and then another just because he wanted to. They look down at Erza's lap, noticing the liquid leaking from her core and Jellal chuckles. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Erza nodded.

She got up silently, excusing herself to the bathroom and while she was wiping the mess she made, the lights suddenly were turned on. Jellal hadn't even noticed that the movie had just ended and the credits began rolling.

"Where'd Erza go?" Lucy asked, noticing the missing girl, accidentally waking Natsu who had fallen into a nap halfway into the movie.

"S-She had to use the restroom," Jellal stammered, his arms lying over his lap to cover what had been done there.

The blonde looked at him suspiciously before shrugging. However, MiraJane has a gut feeling that something else went on here and her curiosity gets the best of her. "Jellal, hiding something?" She curved her brow, still snuggled up in the fuzzy blanket her and Laxus shared.

"No, why'd you think that?" Jellal hesitated, closing into himself on the end of the couch and the door opened, gaining the attention of everyone—especially Mira.

Erza walked out of the bathroom, her cheeks dusted a pretty shade of pink, a glow in her brown eyes. She froze, her eyes widening. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering why you have that strange glow to you all of a sudden," the white-haired girl whistled, feigning innocence.

"No reason! Can't a girl just be happy!" Erza said, a hint of embarrassment laced with a hint of lewdness, her eyes low and dazed.

"Oh, never mind, then." Mira knew what had gone down, she knew that look all too well from her own experience. She smirked.

"Anyone smell sweat, or something?" Natsu groaned in confusion. The three who knew just sweat-dropped while Gajeel, Juvia, and Lucy agreed in unison.

So I'm currently rewatching Fairy Tail and was reminded of why JeRza is my OTP! And I suddenly got inspo to write a smut for them after an entire year! I'm a bit rusty, so excuse the writing but I will get better over time, I believe. Anyway, did you all miss me? Well, I'm back! And while I may not update consistently, because of school, I will start back updating in general!

Thank you for being patient with me and continuing to interact with this series after all of this time! I love you all, stay healthy and be safe! <3 (also, can you see my exhibition kink showing...)