―♡ c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n ―♡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

later that night, it was around twelve in the morning when everyone was already in bed. some fast asleep, and others scrolling through their phone.

heeyul saw everyone slowly fall asleep. and at two in the morning, she was still very awake.

tossing and turning, the girl couldn't make her eyes close to shut down for the night. laying on her back, frustrated, she let out a huff of air.

"sol?" she heard a whisper.

at the whisper, her eyes shot open in surprise, "jake?" she asked.

she turned around to lay on her stomach and saw the boy in the same position as her.

"you can't sleep?" she asked again.

jake shook his head, "i fell asleep for a bit but i woke up a while ago" he said.

the girl picked up her phone and read the time, '2:15'

she sighed, but quickly smiled as an idea popped into her head.

"jake" she whispered, and the boy lifted his head from his pillow.

"do you wanna go to the park?"

he thought about it for a few seconds until he smiled and nodded in agreement.

once they were out of the building jake started laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" she asked, smiling so big that her nose scrunched up. jake's laugh being like music to her ears.

"you look so cute in that jacket" he said, seeing the girl basically swimming in her puffer jacket.

"hey!" she yelled, "my mom sent it to me without asking for my size" she added.

jake giggled, "y'know the pout isn't helping" he teased.

heeyul pulled her hand out of her pocket and sent a playful punch to jake's shoulder.

the two soon made it to the same park they went to when they got breakfast together. and as soon as she laid her eyes on them, heeyul went running to the swing set.

"stop it! it sounds too creepy" said jake after hearing the swing creak.

"is someone scared?" teased heeyul, a mischievous grin on her face.

she waited for him to get closer before swinging once more, the creaking only becoming louder.

"i won't hesitate to leave you alone!" he nervously threatened.

the girl stopped swinging and jake finally sat on the swing next to her.

"i just realized this is the first time i've ever snuck out" he said.

"wait really!?" asked heeyul.

jake nodded, "i had never thought about sneaking out until now" he admitted.

heeyul smiled, "well in that case, we better make the most of it" she said.

the girl stood up and took jake's hand in hers, dragging him along with her.

"where are we going?" he asked.

heeyul stopped walking and turned to look at him, "do you trust me?" she asked, looking into his eyes.