―♡ c h a p t e r - t h r e e ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - t h r e e ―♡
↳ g i v e n - t a k e n

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you're a natural at this music video thing" complimented a make-up artist, "are you sure you haven't secretly debuted before?" she said, letting out a laugh.

heeyul laughed, "really? i was so nervous, i tried my best for it not to show" she replied.

the older woman nodded, " you did amazing. and i'm done, you're free to go"

heeyul quickly stood up and thanked her before walking towards sunghoon. wrapping her arms around him, the girl let out a deep breath as she rested her head on his back.

"what happened heeyul-ie?" he asked, resting his hands on top of hers.

"do i need a reason to hug you?" she replied.

a faint blush appeared onto his face as he shook his head, "of course not"

"hoon, lets walk to the table i want some water" she said, trying to move their bodies.

"why do you need me to go with you?"

"because i'm cold and you're really warm, plus i feel comfortable like this"

"fine" he said dragging out the last letter, "lets go"

the two waddled over to the table and as they walked heeyul couldn't contain her laughter.

"hoon walk faster!" she urged.

the boy laughed, "i'm going as fast as i can but it doesn't help that you're clinging onto me"

"ahh! what am i seeing" cringed jake.

"you guys were hugging like ten minutes ago" complained jake.

heeyul laughed, "aww, is jakey jealous?" she teased.

jake quickly shook his head, "of course not"

"sunghoon, the stylist was looking for you" he said, remembering the reason as to why he was looking for him in the first place.

once sunghoon left, the australian quickly got closer to the girl and wrapped his arms around her, "you know i like hugs too right?" he said with a pout, making the her giggle.

"i think i've heard about it one or twice" she said with a grin.

"noona, hyung! we have to get back to filming!" yelled jungwon.

the two walked back to the set and got into position.

"five, six, seven, eight!"

it was nearly the end of the day, when a staff member rushed to heeyul.

"heeyul, your phone has been ringing for a few minutes now" she said and handed her the smartphone.

"oh i'm sorry, i forgot to put it on silent" she apologized.

once the staff member walked away, heeyul looked at the screen.

the girl smiled, seeing it was a facetime call from jaemin.

"heeyul-ah!" yelled jaemin with a smile.

she was about to say hi back when the screen was bombarded by another face.

"chenle!" she yelled excitedly.

"has hyung asked you yet?" he managed to ask as the older boy tried pushing him away.

"if i've asked you how's your day going" said jaemin nervously, finally getting chenle away from the phone.

"it's going well, we're actually finishing the filming of our music video" she said.

"oh! i'm sorry i didn't know you were busy" he apologized.

"no, no, its okay" she reassured him.

"i'm pretty sure she likes him" said heeseung as him and jay watched the girl from afar.

"who jaemin?" asked jay.

heeseung nodded, "since we were trainees they've always been really close. she's always really happy whenever he calls or when they're gonna see each other. but according to her, they're just friends" he said, letting out a sigh.

"well she's always been very friendly with everyone, plus you guys always tell each other everything. i'm sure she would've told you already if she has a crush on him" said jay. trying to somewhat reassure his hyung that the girl doesn't have any romantic feelings for jaemin. even though that at some point he thought the same.

"i doubt she would tell me about a crush. when she and yeonjun dated, they never told me. i found out because i caught them together in a practice room" he said.

"i don't know why i'm so worked up about it" he added, nervously letting out a chuckle.

"hyung, you guys have known each other for the longest time, of course you'd be protective if someone who's practically your sister, was to start a relationship"

"so, what are you two whispering about?" asked heeyul while walking up behind them.

"nothing" said the two boys at the same time.

she shook her head with a smile on her face, "you guys look like two little boys who got caught doing something bad"

"come on, we're about to shoot the last scene for today" she said and walked ahead of the two.

jay and heeseung gave each other a look before following the girl back to the set.