Kiri and Zuku's suit:

"Yeah, but we shouldn't underestimate the girls," Shinso said entering the room," I just went to check on them and trust me Bakugo you are going to cry

"Yeah, but we shouldn't underestimate the girls," Shinso said entering the room," I just went to check on them and trust me Bakugo you are going to cry."

"How does she look?" Katsuki asked blushing

"Wait, a few more minutes and you will see her," He said laughing.

"Are the guests seated?" Zuku asked

"Yeah, the hall looks amazing. Nice theme," Denki said

"Y/N and Eri planned it, which reminds me it's time to take you there. Kota is already there with the rings and Eri is with girls with the basket of flowers," Shoto said.

The Hall:

~Time Skip~

~Time Skip~

Katsuki along with Kiri and Zuku was standing with the preacher, as Eri entered followed by Jiro, Ochako, and Mina. Denki, Zuku, and Kiri gasped seeing their girlfriends, or wife in Kiri's case. Aizawa and Y/n appeared at the end of the aisle as 'For You' started playing and they started walking down the aisle. (Play the song above if you want)

Katsuki gasped as he saw Y/n smiling at him, looking absolutely beautiful, his eyes tearing up as he cried but walked down shaking hands with Aizawa as he took Y/N's hand after she hugged her Dad and they both went up and stood in front of each other holding hands.

"Hey stop crying, Katsu. You are ruining my makeup," y/n said laughing, wiping his tears as he did for her.

"Everyone, we have gathered here today to witness the joining of two souls," The preacher began," Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N Aizawa. I hope you both have written your own vows, Y/N you wanna go first?"

"Sure," She said and smiled at Katsuki," Katsuki, all my childhood I always wondered if I will ever find my prince, my soulmate. And during our first year at U.A, I met you, and I realized that I have found everything that I will need to live this life and that's you. And after all these years, here we are with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you. My prince, my soulmate, my best friend."

"Damn it, I should have gone first," katsuki said wiping his tears as everyone laughed," Y/N I thought this was gonna be the most difficult thing I ever had to do but when I saw you walking down the aisle I realized how simple it was. I love you... any surprises to come our way it's okay because I will always love you. You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. My princess, my soulmate, my best friend."

"I love you too," Y/n said crying, their friends joining in.

"May we have the rings please," Preacher said and Kota stepped forward, with the rings.

"Don't hurt my sister," He said sniffling as Katsuki ruffled his hair.

"Never," He said as they both exchanged rings and held hands.

"Now I pronounce you both, husband and wife, you may-" the preacher was cut off as Katsuki pulled Y/N by her waist and kissed her passionately, as the whole audience cheered.

"Yeah! That's my boy!" Mitsuki yelled as Katsuki looked at her and scowled.

~Time Skip to Reception~

"Time for Cake!" Kiri yelled as the cake was bought in and placed in front of the newly wedded couple. (Pretend that H is not there)

"Woah nice cake!" Y/n exclaimed 

"Alright let's cut it!" Katsuki said as they both took the knife and cut it, everyone around them cheering. After the food and drinks, it was now time for Y/n to throw the bouquet.

"All right girls ready?" Y/n yelled her back facing all the unmarried girls standing behind her in a crowd

"Yes!" They yelled as the guys and Mina laughed seeing the girls' excitement.

"Mina why are you not with the girls?" Deku asked

"Well, I am married, but that's not the reason. I just wanted to shoot the reaction of the girl who catches it and her significant other's reaction too," She said pulling out her phone and shooting it as the guys laughed

"Yeah, that's my wife," Kiri said laughing

"Well you are going to be famous," Deku said walking behind the girls as Katsuki smirked.

"Wait what?" She asked in confusion

"Just wait and watch Pinky," Katsuki said.

One, two, and..." Y/N counted and but instead of throwing the bouquet she walked over to Ochako and gave it to her, and Y/N turned her around and Ochako gasped. Deku was down on one knee as Ochako started crying.

"When Kacchan had proposed to Y/N, hearing his speech made me realize that it didn't matter where to do this, and that day watching them I felt that even I want to spend my life with the girl I love. So I asked for their help and Y/N planned this out. So Ochako, will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" Zuku asked tearing up a bit as everyone gasped.

"Hey, don't steal my thunder. I am the happiest man on earth right now," Katsuki said

"Oh shut up, Blasty!" Ochako said as she hugged Zuku and kissed him yelling Yes! Everyone cheered and the celebrations were never-ending. Y/N and Katsuki could never ask for a better wedding.

And that's it for this chapter! A few more chapters to go! Yaay! Hope you guys have enjoyed this book. I really can't thank you enough for the amount of love and support you guys have given but still... Thank You So Much! Love you guys so much! See you guys in the next chapter! Peace out!✌✌