KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!

Y/N's POV:

We had prepared well for our performance and worked really hard because we wanted to spread the message that we have been through a rough face, and other students also have to face problems because of us. But we are not their enemies, at the end of the day we are all heroes and we need to keep smiling.

Jiro and I had worked on the lyrics and she had also helped me out to pick songs for my competition that had two singing rounds and one lip-sync performance. The first round was an R&B soul, the second being Pop and if I am one of the finalists then the last round is a lip-sync performance where I have to perform on a foreign language song but not sing just lip-sync and dance, and I can use background singers too.

I asked Mina, Zuku, Kiri, Kami, Ocha, Ojiro, and Shinso to perform along with me. Shinso is in another class but he is like my brother now and agreed to do this performance.

"Why can't I be one of the dancers?" Katsuki had asked.

"Because I want you to watch me perform and also get Eri to watch it. She is comfortable only with you other than me, Zuku and Togata Senpai so... please Katsu?" I had asked.

"Okay fine..."

For that round, I had to change my clothes very quickly so I asked Hatsume to make something which will help me with it. Right now we had done performing and everyone had loved our performance. We were melting all the ice when suddenly a voice behind me said.

"Big sis! Deku! You were so good on the stage, they was so much noise but there were lights and everyone cheered and then I cheered as well," Eri said smiling so brightly that I and Zuku had started crying.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"These are happy tears, drewdrop," I said calling her the nickname I had given her.

"We are glad you enjoyed," Zuku said," Y/N let's go get ready for your competition!"

"Yeah, make sure to cheer your big sis and stay with Katsuki okay?" I said as Katsuki came and picked her up.

"Yes!"

"Go kill it babe!" Katsuki said and I pecked his cheeks before leaving with the others to get ready.

~Time skip~

It was finally my chance, I walked on the stage as all my classmates cheered for me. I looked in the audience and saw Katsuki and Eri looking at me in awe. (the outfit)

I looked at the musicians as the song started playing and I began singing Trip by Ella Mai (Request by @CaptainToasterWoman)