3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY

A 3.2K SPECIAL!!This takes place when the whole class has started living in the dorms. Not a part of the original storyline...but yeah. Enjoy~~~

Y/N's POV:

It was a pleasant Saturday evening and we were all hanging out in the common room, when suddenly my phone rang showing that Ochako was calling me. I looked around to see both her and Zuku missing.

"Hey Ochako, what's up?" I said picking up the call.

"YYYYYY///NNNNNNN!!!!!!" She screamed through the phone making my eardrums burst.

"Hey calm down girl, what's wrong?" I asked once her screaming stopped. Till now everyone's attention was on me.

"COME TO DEKU'S ROOM FAST!!!"She screamed before hanging up. Scar being the overprotective mother she is towards Zuku immediately took over, my eyes turning scarlet color, she standing up and looking at Katsuki who was confused with seeing Scarlet freaking out.

"Hey Scar, what's wrong?" Katsu asked getting up and ruffling my hair.

"Zuku," she said before turning into wolf form and running up to Zuku's room, hopefully our classmates following us.

'Scar slow down please you'll break the dorm building!' I said as she ran down the corridor and bursted into  Zuku's room to startle Ochako who was shocked to see a white wolf in the room.

"Ochako, where is Zuku?" Scar asked Ochako who was hiding something behind her.

"Well....we both were cuddling when suddenly a bright light beam entered through the window and the next thing I see is that Deku is..." She said steeping aside to reveal Zuku but he was now a baby, who was looking at us with his big green eyes confused before chuckling and saying, "Wolfie~~" OH MY GOD SO CUTE!!! 

" She said steeping aside to reveal Zuku but he was now a baby, who was looking at us with his big green eyes confused before chuckling and saying, "Wolfie~~" OH MY GOD SO CUTE!!! 

"Y/N, please take over. This cuteness is too much for me!!" Scar said bawling as I laughed and turned into my human form and picked up Zuku who first confused when the wolf disappeared but once he saw my face his face lit up.

"Y/N~~~ Hi. I am twee" He said clapping his hands.

"Too cute!!!" I screamed as Ochako and I played with him. The whole class bursted through the door making Zuku startle but as soon as he saw Katsuki in the front trying to catch his breath, his face lit up.

"Kwacchan~~" Zuku said making his arms extend towards Katsuki.

"Deku?" Katsuki said taking Zuku from me and holding him up in front.

"Kwacchan.... I am thweee!!" Zuku said trying to pull Katsuki's cheeks.

"Y/N, what's this here?" Katsu asked shocked and confused. Both me and Ocha laughed before I explained everyone what happened. The girls immediately started gushing over Zuku exclaiming how cute he looked. The boys trying to calm Katsuki as he was bursting over after Denki teased him by calling him Kwacchan. Iida being the responsible prez had called Dad to come over.

"Seriously, I don't get paid enough for this? What did you problem children do this time?" Dad saying entering the common room, where Momo had made clothes for Deku and his makeover was going on and the boys were watching amusingly, while I was filming it all. Katsuki was sitting on the ground not far from the girls group lost in thought. Iida explained Dad the situation, who was looking at Zuku with a small smile on his face.

"So he remembers everything but has turned into a child, correct?" Dad asked. We nodded.

"Okay, I'll go see what can be done," Dad said leaving us. Zuku was now in a All Might onesie, jumping around screaming 'I am Here.' Katsuki was looking at him with an amusing expression, occasionally muttering 'nerd'. Suddenly, I had an idea. I sat in front of Katsuki at some distance and asked my classmates to come behind me. Katsuki didn't notice as he was looking at Zuku who was circling round him.

 Katsuki didn't notice as he was looking at Zuku who was circling round him

"Hey Zuku" I said which caught both of there attention. Zuku stopped jumping at stood beside Katsuki looking at me with a cute smile.

"You call Katsuki, Kacchan because of his first name right?" I asked. He nodded excitedly.

"Do you know his last name?" I asked, Katsuki giving me a confused look.

"Yesh...BA-T-P-KUGOO!" Zuku said exclaiming. Katsuki now had a shocked expression

"Say 'I love you Bakugo'" I said earning a few giggles and squeals from my classmates. 

" I LOVE YOU BA-T-P-KUGOOO...."Zuku said so cutely, making all us girls squeal. I saw a small blush on Katsuki's shocked face.

"Give him a hug," I said and Zuku nodded before wrapping his arms around Katsuki's arm nuzzling his cheek.

"Awwww!!!" The whole class said as Zuku was continuously repeating I love you Bakugo looking up at Katsuki still hugging his arm.

"Awww....see I love you Bakugo!!" I said as I turned off the camera and went over to Katsuki who had a huge blush on his face. He picked him up from his armpits and faced Ochako.

"Here take him and play with him all you want tonight because he, me and Y/N are going out tomorrow and you'll only get him tomorrow evening. Okay Round Face?" Katsuki said blushing slightly but with a scowl on his face. Ochako giggled and nodded and took Zuku from him.

"Aww Bakubro, you have gone soft~~~" Kirishima said. Katsuki growled before screaming," FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR!!"

"Kwacchan!!! No cwussing!! And don't tease him Kiripwima~~" Zuku said pouting his cheeks.

"Kiripwima?!" Katsuki said bursting out laughing the whole class joining, as Kiri let out a few tears of pure awe. Suddenly Scar took over saying," Ochako please take Zuku away. Mt motherly form will be too much for him and I am trying really hard to keep him in," She said earning a giggle from the whole class.

"Okay calm down, Scar. Tsu can you help me with the milk and food please. Okay Deku say bye to everyone." Ochako said as Tsu went into the kitchen to get his food and milk.

"Buee byweee gwuysss!! Bweee Y/N,Kwacchan and Scwaarrr!!!" He said waving at us.

"Bye you beautiful baby boiii. See you tomorrow." Scar said before I took over again. After they went we all also started walking back to our dorms.

"Can't wait for tomorrow!" I said holding Katsuki's hand as we walked to his dorm room.

"I know babe. Me too, me too." Katsuki said smiling at me and giving my hand a squeeze.

All right that's part 1. Part 2 coming soon. So how did you guys like my idea? Comment and share your ideas for more such special side stories, I have a lot in mind but I wanna know your ideas too!!! Until next time folks. Peace out!!✌✌✌