"Shut up," Aster covered her mouth with his hand, which covered both her lips and nose, "You're fine. Ezra is fine."

    She sighed, glancing at her attire as he dropped his arm by his side, "This really isn't good to be walking around in the cold."

    "It's not a far walk, and the snow is already melting." He stated, "You're fine."

    "Alright, well, give me a damn minute." She huffed, moving from him and to the firepit -- feeling his eyes on her back.

    Ezra turned to her with a small, sad smile, "Hey."

    "I'm going out for a little bit. How do you feel?"

    "I feel fine," He shrugged one shoulder. "How about you?"

    Rarity furrowed a confused brow, "What?"

    "How do you feel?" He repeated.

    She quickly shook her head, "Fine."

    He grabbed her smaller, softer hand. He cleared his raspy voice and spoke softly.

    "I'm always here for you, Rarity." He said.

    Ezra could see how upset she was. The look in her brown eyes gave it away, as well as her constant frustration with little things. She had lost her best friend, much like Ezra. At the very least, she didn't have to watch Blaire die. Though, she still had to live with the fact that she was dead -- even if it wasn't proved.

    "Thank you," She felt her nose redden as if she was about to cry. "I'll be back, Ezra."

    She trailed back to Aster, giving him a nod.

    "Let's get this over with."

    He grabbed his canteen and gun and followed her into the woods. He stuffed the gun in his waistband, making sure to click on the safety. She side-eyed him as he did so. He was confusing. How he knew so much -- from guns to making a campfire to basic Earth skills. She knew without a doubt that he was given information that nobody else had. He was set up for success. Everybody else was nobody in the government's eyes.

    The heavy wind blew their hair around and caused their cheeks to grow red. The satisfying sound of snow beneath their shoes filled the silent air, though it made their socks wet. Rarity only passed Aster silent, annoyed glances a few times, angry that he knew everything important simply because he was salient on the ship. Every life was important, and each person should've been taught how to make fires and create drinkable water. Not to mention that only he was given weapons, which impacted the death count since they landed. If they could defend themselves, they would, but they can't, so their only option is to die.

    "I can see you glaring at me, Scarity." Said Aster without a passing glance.

    "Scarity?" She furrowed her brows.

    "Yeah, Scarity."

    "Whatever, Ass-ter Ass-son." She couldn't help but snort at her own joke, much to Aster's annoyance.

    "Why are you mad at me? What did I do this time?"

    She started off sarcastically, "Oh, nothing. It's just that... Why are you prepared and we're not?

    "Maybe, just maybe, because I've been babied by the government since I was fourteen. Sorry to break it to ya, but as I said when we landed, they don't give a shit about the rest of you. Just be thankful you have me."

    "Does it not make you mad?" She asked, exasperation building within her body.

    "Oh, it was the worst time of my life. Believe me, I hated every bit of it." He said.