chapter 12- Investigate

As zhan woke up he found out he's not at the company anymore, he's also shedding tears non-stop. "So you're awake now?" zhan look up at the owner of the voice. He suddenly hug it and worse thing he began to cry loud. He even hug the man even tighter afraid he might loose it.

Yibo's pov:

Zhan hug me so tight immediately when he saw me. He began to cry loud, so I hug him back as a return and comfort him. It brokes my heart seing him in that condition. First I saw crying while entering our department. Second a mail with a letter "She's not dead yet", and now he's crying non-stop again.
Maybe it because related to his mother? No! I just heard a while ago his manager talk his parents on the phone. So this isn't about his parents or mother, if that the case then who would it be?

I felt a little heavy head on my shoulders I tried to look and I was right he's sleeping now. He's so cute while sleeping, I still wanted to be like this forever but my phone rang. It was my daughter who called me to come back home allready, so I just lay his head on the pillow and cover him with a blanket, but before I was completly left he grab my hand say " sizhui... D-dont leave mama okay? Sizhui... Sizhui..." he kept mutering that name " sizhui? Mama? Who? " I asked in my mind, just now those words got me chill on my spine... I wanted to know who is the owner of that name and how? Who? Many more questions came into my mind. I remember I had a friend who can know this case.

----------------

As yibo walk through the hallway he dialed a number that was given to him by this so called "friend"

Yibo: hello? It's me yib's

On call: hi! there mah frend~.... What had gotten you to call me? Something wrong? About my baby girl how was she~

Yibo: cut the crap can you?!
I want you to investigate zhan! Ofcourse you knew him right?...
Get the information on my office my secretary already prepaired it

On call: why so fast? Something wrong?

Yibo: just do it okay?!
Also investigate this boy named sizhui, all the information including his parents, where he leave and that boy... Understood!?

On call: okay okay... Calm down will you? But why so sud- *beep*  *beep*

Damn! How can he-... Ugh fine!

On yibo's mansion

"greating's young master" an old age man said together with a low bow

"greating's young master" an old age man said together with a low bow. Yibo immediately found he was not from the mansion nor on the palace " who are you? Why are you here?" he asked the old man who respond immediately " young master I-I ha-" he was cut out by the voice who immediately caught his attention and made him shock " dwade-dwadey~ your back... Yanyan miss you~" the girl said in between hug " really~ then who told you to wait me here?" "umm... Who is she?" yibo laughed when his daughter mistaken the old man as a girl "she? He's a man... Go up stairs we will talk once Im done" he said to his daughter who immediately jump from his lap and run up-stairs.

" Your highness is she your daughter?" the old man asked to yibo, which he stop from looking at his phone and look up on the talking old man " yes why?... Also who are you? He asked the now terrifying man because the way he look at it. Plus the aura he was emitting

The old man just gulped his saliva hard, he was having a hard time now

The old man just gulped his saliva hard, he was having a hard time now... How he start to talk, how he response and all. You can clearly see a bean of sweat on his forehead and a shaking hand of him. He shakingly said " I-Im Mr. Lee t-the bu-butler from the x-xuan lu's empire" with what he said yibo stand up and call one of his guard to come in inside wich made the old man more terrified... " So? What's really got here? Looking for trouble?" he asked the man who shook his head in return. " Your highness Mr&Mrs. Xuan asked me to come her to tell some-" he was cutt off again by yibo who gave him a deathly stare and motion him to out " why? I have some important things to do you can go back here later... Also I'm tired pls. tell uncle and auntie that I'm visiting them soon" he said then leave the old man together with the guard he just call now.