Chapter 14

3rd person POV this chapter is going to be a little long

------------------------

It's been another 3 days making it 5 days since bakugou and kaminari have gone missing. 4 since they got the clue and there has been no progress in finding them and the two boys had no luck finding a way out. This was presenting to be more and more of a problem as Kaminari and Kirishima were both starting to shut down. Kirishima shutting down from grief and loss, kaminari well being assaulted and r@ped again and again. On top of that Bakugou not being able to do anything and comfort him only made it worse. The voice in his head telling him that Bakugou didn't care for him anymore. That he liked seeing this happen to him. It takes a lot for him to fight it and sometimes he thinks about giving in. But every time Bakugou comes over to him he's reassured that it's not the case at all. This helps him so more than anybody could ever imagine. Kirishima was worrying everybody now. He stopped smiling, eating, hanging out with the 'squad', he stopped caring. The more that Bakugou and Kaminari were gone the worse it got. Sure it's only been 5 days but they are 1 the loves of his life and 2 his mates. This depression he's slipping into is commonly seen in omegas which is worrying everybody even more. Given he is in fact an alpha. Mina would try to cheer him up but it never worked. Jirou tried, as did shinsou and sero but always nothing. Everybody knew that the class was different without the two blond boys. It wasn't as loud without bakugou, there wasn't anybody spewing insults, there wasn't anybody to make stupid comments with sero. Sure there was mina but it wasn't the same. After Kaminari got comfortable it was like him and sero shared a single brain cell. But now he's gone. Bakugou's gone. Kirishima is gone. Maybe not physically but the actual kirishima was gone. This was all because his father made some stupid deals and couldn't follow through and decided to use his son and torture him and his newly found mates.

/\Kirishima's POV/\

It's been five days and we haven't found Kat or Denki yet. I wish that we could because then I wouldn't lay in bed alone and cold. I wouldn't think 'Oh kat/denki would love that' I wouldn't be waiting for somebody to be threatened to be blown up but I am. All I want to do is find them and I can't and why because I don't know what that stupid ass riddle means. Mr Aizawa said something about it being in the basically abandoned town where the 5 big factories and warehouses were. They wouldn't let me go by myself and Present mic won't let mr aizawa check it out without the other heros and I know they aren't coming. They put this case of the back burner because the league had recently stopped being active. How was the inactive league more important than 2 missing students from the hero crouse one of which has already been kidnapped. I couldn't believe that they didn't care. At this poi8nt I was going to go by myself. It's friday and the weekend is coming up that's when everybody leaves. I'll just go then and I'll be able to at least make sure that I know where they are and learn how to get them out. I sighed and made sure that I had everything. Then I heard a knock at my door. I shoved everything inot the closet before answering the door it was mina. "Oh hey mina. What's up?" I asked plainly. "I'm coming with you and so is the rest of the squad and mr aizawa" She said. I was going to try and act dumbfounded but I knew that wasn't going to work. Let's be real here, it's mina my best friend for a long time. There was no getting any of my lies past her. "Ok fine, but 1 how did you know and 2 we go tomorrow when most of the others are gone. We won't rescue them unless necessary ok" I said "I already know, somehow Mr aizawa knows everything." She said before handing me a plate of food and walking away. It was curry. I took a bite and it was spicy. I was crying for 1 because it was the spiciest thing I've ever had in my entire life but it reminded me of katsuki whom I missed with all my heart. I went down to the kitchen and just made some instant ramen instead because I wasn't going to try and make the curry less spicy I knew it wasn't going to work. The ramen was done fast and I ate it fast too. I was sadly interupted by Mr aizawa.