Chapter 11

Eijiro POV
——————————

After awhile I got up despite everything in my body telling me not to go. I knew that I had to make things right with shinso and sero. I got up and left the dorm. I made my way to the boys shared dorm which is really just sero's and shinsou just spends all his time in. I made it to the door. I was hesitant to knock at first but then I did. "Come in!" I heard sero say. I walked and was a little nervous. "Hey sero, is shinsou here?" I asked "No but he should be back soon, why?" He asked "I wanted to talk to the two of you" I said "Oh ok why don't you sit down hitoshi's going to be here in a few minutes" He said and with that the door opened it reveal a rather angry shinsou. "H-hey shinsou, I wanted to talk to the two of you" I said "Then talk" he said still visibly angry. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I want to be able to still be friends. It was truly a misunderstanding what happened and I'm really sorry. I hope that there's some way that I can make it up to the both of you. On reasonable terms of course" I said looking around nervously. "It's fine, I just thought you were out to get him and then it made me even more upset that you still had the other two and you'd hurt them. So really it's fine" Shinsou said "Thanks shin, but I'd never do that to you or kat or kami or sero" I said "Thanks for clearing things up kiri" sero said "Well I've gotta get back. I'm glad that this could be solved" I told them smiling and walking out. I shut the door behind me and went back to my dorm.

"Hey babes I'm back and in one piece." I announced but getting no answer "Hellooo" I said once again getting no answer well that's weird. I thought to myself. "GUYS" I yelled oh well i might as well wait for them. I sat on the couch and continued my conversation with mina. She was convinced that if somebody where to hit her she could burn their hands because she's pervert proof. I told her if that worked mineta wouldn't be going near her. She did believe because he's never gotten the chance to actually touch her. In conclusion if she'll let him touch her but I had to be there to witness. It's been 30 minute since I came back and yet they haven't returned I guess I could try calling them both but it went to voicemail. I went searching for them in the dorms but I still couldn't find them. 

"Hey kiri who you looking for?" Mina asked "Kat and kami have you seen them?" I asked her "No we haven't when was the last time you saw them?" "About 2 hours ago, I've tried calling it goes to voicemail, texting I even searched the whole dorms they're nowhere to be seen" I said defeatedly. "Hmm that is weird, we should probably tell mr. Aizawa" she said before she dragged me off. "Come in" We heard our teacher say. "Sooo here's the thing. I left my shared dorm and when I got back kat and kami where gone I waited for them but couldn't find them anywhere in the dorms. Nobody knows where they are and they won't answer the phone. I think somethings wrong" I said rather quickly. "I see well I'll alert the others teachers please wait inform me or any other teacher" He said before we bowed and walked out. "Kiri y'know that they'll be fine right?" Mina said trying to give me reassurance "I know they two of them are strong but I can't help but worry. They left without a trace" I said "Well it's late so get some sleep and maybe they'll be back in the morning because they went out and their phones died" She said before we parted ways and went to sleep.

Kami's POV

Kiri went to go make up with shinsou and sero. Me and baku stayed on the couch in comfortable silence but he fell asleep on my shoulder. I ran my finger through his hair and fell asleep myself. For some reason I was half awake and felt as if I was moving. I brushed it off and chopped it up to just  being baku carrying me to the bed or something. Then I fell asleep again. I woke up again but this time I couldn't move or open my eyes, it was weird but not uncommon. My sleep paralysis demon Ted has come back. It's been a while since he's been here. I wonder if Wanda is here too. Wanda is my other one she's nicer and let's me open my eyes. So since I can't do that she ain't here. It's nice to know that they didn't leave. Well not really it kinda sucks but oh well It'll pass. After what felt like hours I could open my eyes but I couldn't move. Maybe Wanda is  here. But wait that's odd this isn't my dorm or kiris or bakugos but then again we have a shared dorm so this isn't ours. "BAKU" I yelled no answer "ANYBODY" nothing again. The hell is happening. Why can't I move, where is bakugo and kiri and where is kiri. Where am I and what in the hell happened?. Why am I self monologuing. This is ridiculous "HELLLLOOOO" I yelled hoping for an answer that I didn't get once again. 

"Can anybody hear me?" "ANYBODY HERE AT ALL" I yelled again hoping for an answer. Nothing "CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" I yelled once again no answer ike always. I have to get used to this till somebody comes well lets just hope.

Bakus POV

I woke up in some random ass room. It was dark and I was once again tied to a chair quirk canceling cuffs tied to a chair. What is going on. I swear on all might if it's those crusty fucks I will be blowing them up. Also where is kami he was with me and again I'll blow somebody sky high if they hurt him or ei. The fact that nobody is here yet is really weird. "How would you like to make sure that you and your little boyfriends stay safe?" Some random person with a gruff voice said from the shadows. "Who the fuck are you one, two the hell did you do with kami three don't touch any of us or I will blow you sky high" I replied "Threaten me again and your precious Kami will get it" He said "Y'know I don't think that you have the balls to do anything now let me and my boyfriend go" I said a little aggressively "Well, let's strike up a deal, you help me convince the school to kick kaminari out and I'll let you go as well as him unharmed" That man said "You know what suck a dick and let us go"  I said "You've left me no choice now I tried to not get I have no choice" and everything went black again

---------------------

Cliffhanger what fun right, enjoy loves. Tell me what you think is going to happen maybe make a suggestion who knows. Anyway have a good day or night.