Layne in Mediumship Readings

This chapter is transcripts of mediumship readings I've had with Layne over the years and what has come through.  The first ones were in 2007, the later shorter ones were in 2021.  

The night before I got the first reading, I had a mini reading from the same medium.   I was hoping for Layne but my Grandma came through instead, he told me he was not going to barge in front of her.   After that reading was done, Layne told me to get a normal reading the next day and he swore he would be the first to come through.   I agreed and jokingly told him that this was his test!   The next day, he was the first to come through, just like he said. 

  Transcript of Mediumship Reading

05/19/07    Layne

Medium: I'm aware of a gentleman who's coming to sit behind you right at the moment. The first sense that I get is this is a larger gentleman, taller, is the impression that I get. He sits in this chair and he's taller than you.

Now what's interesting is, is that the first impression that I got from him is that there's either a mentor or a teaching nature to him. So as he comes forward I'm aware of him with that energy or that persona as he presents himself.

He's either choosing to show himself younger, younger meaning as in not old but more middle aged if you will, in the way he's presenting himself. Let's just put it this way, he's choosing to remember himself in his prime. I am aware of some pain that I get in his wrists and joints, I feel like I have to shake it off as he's coming forward. Full head of hair that I could see.  A strong persona as well, as he presents himself.  Very knowledgeable in nature.

There is a distinct look about him, I would say a handsome look, and he chuckles as I say that. I feel as though he had an impact and touched a lot of people, that's the impression that I'm getting. As he's coming forward, he wouldn't have tooted his own horn, if you will, but I feel...there are just a lot of people that were impacted by him, a lot of people that were moved by his experience.

He would have looked at an experience like this (getting a reading from a medium) with a bit of skepticism or curiosity. Particularly because I feel like this would shift his perspective, and the things that shifted his perspective then really were perplexing for him and he would have researched it down, tried to figure it out and thought a lot about it. He comments that he would still be the one to try to figure out the details in the afterlife. He would be the one doing tests or proving certain things could happen.

I feel as though around him there is either a monument or a picture with his name or something that is representing him, 'on a wall somewhere' as he's putting it.

Physical wise, there's something that he's commenting on, his stomach, pain that he's referencing or some energy there that he's wanting to communicate. Also, he took a big breath, and there's this comment about how his ability to breathe is much better now. He really wanted to acknowledge that. He gives me a smile, and I notice his teeth and they're really nice. He's wanting me to make some reference to his big grin, his big smile.

There is a sparkle in his eye and the impression I get is you couldn't hide from him. Like his look, he'd look at you and you'd go ok. Like you'd try to come up with an excuse or something and then he'd look at you and you'd go "OK that's not going to work". He didn't have to say anything though, just the look. And then it's like "OK, here's the real truth".