ep 19: White Leopard

Começar do início

While Team gave him a 'tour' of the campus whose map Sorn had already memorised. Sorn sneaked glances of Team's figure. He wouldn't kill the boy, not before he had satisfied all his desires with him at least. Then Team walked up and introduced him to his friends. Team definitely had an effect on Win as he was getting jealous of them just walking together. He had a good figure too but looked too much like his father for Sorn to enjoy fucking.

***

Sorn sat in a dark corner of the theatre, he had been bored lately and needed entertainment so he sent a few of his underlings to mess with the boys. He watched in amazement at the fight in front of him. I should have bought some popcorn he thought as Dean fell to his knees. The mighty bodyguard was on his knees and for a boy who couldn't profit him in any way. Idiot. Love makes people so weak, so vulnerable. Pathetic.

One of his men was stupid enough to provoke Ahnong. Sorn shook his head that idiot's going to die he actually thought someone of that position would let him live after he dared to threaten her brother?

He quietly made his way out of the theatre as his men were taken down, those idiots had let their gaurd down for a minute. A few members of the Dragon Group came and took them away. Sorn didn't care, those men ment nothing to him, if any of them managed to run away and come back he would have them killed himself. He would not bare to have weaklings working for him.

Warning : VIOLENCE AHEAD⚠

Another muffled scream of pain echoed through the walls of the torture room as the burning red metal of the trowel burnt through the skin of his chest making a low hiss sound as his flesh burnt. His face was beaten up until it was almost unrecognisable, it was covered in a mixture of tears, sweat and his blood.

A satisfied grin crept on Sorn's face as he removed the trowel and saw the burn mark, he snapped his fingers and someone came running to him with a bucket of cold water. "He passed out, wake him up" Sorn ordered. There was a splash as the bucket was emptied out on the guys head, cruelly bringing him back to consciousness.

"Look carefully" Sorn addressed all the men and women in the room "THIS is what will happen if you are unfaithful to me"

The man had tried to steal drugs from his storehouse and now he was paying for it with his life. Iron nails had been hammered one by one into all the fingers that had dared to touch what did not belong to them.

Sorn walked up to the table and wiped his bloody hands on a cloth before turning to his people standing inside the room.

"Keep him alive and slowly torture him every day until he dies or until I tell you to stop." He said completely unbothered.

"If I get to know anyone showed any kind of mercy to him or gave him an easy death I will deal with you personally"

They all nodded their head, terrified of what would happen to them if they disobeyed. Sorn had to keep everyone under control and the easiest way of doing so according to him was fear. Fear of what would happen if anybody displeases him. He gave a last hard blow on the man's knee with a the butt of his gun before leaving the room. The guy was screaming and crying in pain at his now shattered knee cap.

WARNING OVER ⚠

Sorn entered the engineering campus. While he was looking for the person he was supposed to be meeting suddenly Team came running up to him. The rage from the previous day threatened to lash out but he controlled his expression. One Million that's how much he had lost a MILLION fucking dollars worth drugs had been ceased, even if he could get more than half the amount back by simply bribing a few officers the whole ordeal had cost him a big loss. He heard that even P'Ahn had been involved in the plan.

He had some respect for her from early years, she had always been street smart for her age as a child, such a pitty they were now enemies if she was in the mafia they would have made pretty good business partners. Unlike Team who was still as nieve as he was before, trusting people so easily. The only difference was that now he was hot.

Sorn wanted to get close to Team he would play the part of a perfect friend and gain all his trust. Then he would satre in his eyes with satisfaction as he destroyed Team, breaking him into multiple pieces, making sure he would never be able to stand back up again.

As Team believed his lies about Lemon and hugged him, Sorn looked at Win who was starring at them from the table far away. He smiled thinking how much he would enjoy seeing the arrogant blonde helpless and begging for his boyfriend's life as Sorn raped him repeatedly infront of his eyes. He swore to mentally break the two of them. He might have some fun with Win too after he was done with Team.

As they were talking on the table Sorn looked at Pharm who gave him a cheery smile. He had plans for him too. Pharm was not his type but he was cute and would be sold for a very good price if offered in the black market.

__[ Flashbacks Over]__
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorn was pulled out of his transe as his phone buzzed indicating he got a message. He checked his phone, an evil grin spread on his face as he saw the video sent to him.

"Phawin Noppanut here I come" He whispered darkly to himself as he let out a maddened laugh.

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

That's all for this episode!

Leave a comment about what you think, it really helps ♡

See you all next time!! Please Vote for the episode!

Bye ~