|Kendall|

Kendall, 7:50 am 6/7

Thursday

I couldn't find Karl in his tent. I planned to break up with him today since yesterday I was a wreck. But when I went into his tent, he wasn't there. I almost started crying again at the thought that he was probably with that girl again. Then that sadness turned into anger. He thought he could cheat on me and get away with it? He thought I wouldn't notice? Then again, I asked myself why he would do such a thing. Was I not nice enough to him? Not pretty enough? Why should looks have to matter? No matter how many times someone said they didn't, they were lying. They always lied.

He lied to me this whole time and yet, I still wish he hadn't done it. But it was done, and it couldn't be undone. Once I got my phone back I would block him and never speak to him again.

I headed back to my tent. It's only my tent now with Alli dead. It felt like a punch in the chest whenever I remembered that she was actually dead.

I heard shouting as I neared the tents. It sounded like Collin and Art arguing. I hid behind the side of my tent to listen.

"-hen where were you last night!?" Collin yelled.

"If you really want to know, I was playing on my phone. There, that's the truth." Art admitted.

"That doesn't explain why THIS was in your bag!" Collin screamed. I tried to look at what he was holding, I could only make out something white in his hand.

"I. DON'T. KNOW WHY IT WAS IN THERE!" Art shouted back. I was surprised at his sudden outburst because now that I realized it, I had never seen or heard Art so angry.

There was a moment of silence between them before anyone spoke up again.

"Please Art, if you know where Madi is...I need to know please..." I could hear Collin's voice start to drift, he sounded like he was about to cry.

Art stayed silent for a moment. "Fine. I found it. On the side of the tent earlier. When I read it I knew I had to hide it from you."

"Why?" Collin asked, sounding hurt.

"Because, then you would have gone in the woods like an idiot and would have gotten yourself killed!"

"You don't know that! What if Madi wrote this?"

"Yea, because the killer kidnapped Madi, then let her go to write a note of her location and attach it to our tent, then told her to come back to wherever she was hiding. Makes sense." Art crossed his arms.

I walked over to them before they started to yell at eachother again. They both looked at me like they were surprised I wasn't dead.

Collin put his hands on his hips. "And where did you disappear to?"

"I went to Karl's tent to break up with him." I informed casually. "And what are you two up to?"

Collin stepped forward. "I found this, I think it could be from Madi, or- you know."

He held the note out for me to see. It was sloppy and had a drawing of our camp. An arrow pointed towards the woods...where I saw Madi get taken.

The note also had a message on it, I squinted my eyes to read the sloppy handwriting. "In the woods is where I'll be. If you're willing to find me." I read aloud.

"Yes, and that," Collin said, pointing to the arrow, "-is where you saw Madi getting taken right?"

"Yes..." I said slowly.

"Then all we have to do is look there. Maybe Madi is there."

"Maybe? Collin, we can't do that. These aren't even directions and, who knows how far into the woods it would be leading us. If you ask me, it sounds like someone is trying to lure you."

Art nodded his head agreeing with me. "Exactly what I was thinking."

Collin stared at us like we had betrayed him. His eyes were glassy with tears building up.

"Fine!" He snapped. "If you don't want to help look with me then...I'll look myself!" He stormed off into his and Arts tent before walking back out, flashlight in hand. Then he walked over to the teachers tent to begin looking.

Me and Art exchanged looks.

"I'll go with him." Art assured me.

"Don't be an idiot."

"Well if he dies then I'll feel guilty for it. It'll be two against one."

I thought for a moment. I wanted to go with them but something told me not to go.

"Okay." I whispered.

As I watched Art grab his backpack and go to find Collin, I couldn't help but think of how bad of an idea this was. They were going into woods that people have died in. If it wasn't haunted before, it's bound to be now.

I wanted to go with them but I couldn't. Not after yesterday. I've been getting these recurring nightmares day and night about this person -whose face is not there- wearing a black cloak and holding a bloody knife. Everytime I run away from them they run faster. I wake up just before it gets to me though.

I never told anyone this because I was too scared to but I think I somehow knew that someone was going to get taken. The night Alli went missing I had this weird feeling. Like I was being watched. Only, somehow I knew I wasn't the one being watched.

Ever since Alli went missing I felt like someone was watching me everywhere I went. When I slept, ate, hid, went to the bathroom. So I stayed in my tent most of the day yesterday. I had the same dream last night unfortunately. Only this time it was different. I wasn't being the one chased. Collin was.