More then I can handle.

Ten years after the Chimera Ant invasion terrorized the world, the V6 are still struggling to return to the peace and calm that the world had once resisted. Before a ninth of the human race was devoured in the span of three years by monsters. Children, the elderly, men and women. But it wasn't until they found a taste for Hunters that the demons could sink their teeth into every corner of humanity. By obtaining the Nen that each Hunter held, the sick bugs gained powers that rivaled the best and strongest fighters.

With the sacrifices of many strong, willing Hunters and many more innocent civilians, the Chimera Ants were thwarted. Devastation has lingered in the eyes of the people ever since, the dread lasting to this day in their trauma. It has caused rifts in the V6, a team of the six strongest political leaders in the world. A rift that threatens a war. Divided by belief, they continue to debate the rights and title of the Ants who dodged execution by allyship to humanity. With the tension strongest between the countries The Begerosse Union and the Mimbo Republic, the V6 gathered a group of politicians and peace makers, dubbed The Peace Project, to put the complication to rest as neither country could handle war.

Head of The Peace Project? None other than Gon Freecss, famous Hunter. Son of Ging Freecss, at just twenty-five he's eligible to be a triple star Hunter and strongly helped humanity during the Chimera Ant invasion by recruiting Ants to allies, when he was only 14. However not all of the V6 is against the idea of war, so Gon and his team work together as a menace lays in wait, unbeknownst to him.

Yet.

...

Why him? God, why does it have to be him?! I'm fine with offing some high-up rich snob, making headline news for weeks for a handful of a billion dollars and changing the course of history forever. I mean sure all the body guards are going to be annoying. But fuck! This is Gon, God Damn, Freecss! The fucking legend. Son and right hand man of Ging, one of the Zodiacs and one beast of a hunter. I'm sure he's been whipping Gon into shape his whole life. I should consider myself lucky, I guess. If Ging was my target, I'd be a dead man. That doesn't mean I can act like Gon's a quick cash grab. 'Don't fight a fight you can't win, but also we're picking you to go after this undefeatable loon and you have no say in it.' Fuck off!

The man continues mentally complaining as he slips within the shadows of Yorknew, closely stalking a car with an actual cash grab inside. Some secretary of the Mayor, just about to deliver some important documents or other that some underground people don't want to get out of their grasp. Poor lady's just doing her job though. Too bad, so is he. I can't think about targets more than just being targets. If any of my family sees I'm thinking that way, even for a second, I'll be in the dungeon for a month. Political assassinations are so boring, each one's the same. Underground kills are more dangerous, thus more exciting. You never know what to expect. It's the only thing the assassin remotely likes about his job. But with a defenseless puppy in a black car that can't even detect he's creeping in from an alley and just about to strike, he doesn't really get too excited. This backroads street their driving down only makes them more vulnerable. Less cars and less light. They at least have the brains to know someone's after them, there just to dumb to know what to do about it. The car stops in front of a house, giving the killer a green light to go in. Slithering out of the alley, he silently runs to the secretary getting out of the car. In her hands, the very papers he needs to retrieve, undamaged. His eyes open wide, locking them on her throat as his right hand hardens. It doesn't take three steps until he's right next to her.

Once she sees him, eyes unwavering, it's already too late. She instinctively tries to protect herself by holding the documents in front of her face, but his hand has already struck. He could feel the spine shatter on impact, the rest of her neck collapsing over his hand. The blood comes out in a clean gush, some getting on the man, unnoticed. The driver gasps at the sight, as they hide behind the other side of the car. He locked his eyes onto them, ripping his hand free from her neck. Not taking a second to blink, he jumps on top of the car. The first sound of the attack erupted from the chauffeur, they yell literally bloody murder as they are yanked upwards by the hair and in one swift moment, blood gushing out thier freshly sliced throat. They collapsed, slouching against the side of the car, blood soaked all over their shirt and pooled beneath them. The assaulter breathed in sharply as he disengaged his "assassin mode." Reverting his hand from it's dagreed state as he shook it, flinging the blood off. Nonchalantly hopping off the car's roof, he grabs the documents. Fortunately no blood got on them. Despite being told he could look through them if wanted, he found no interest in doing so. There's nothing in here that's worth picking through and he just doesn't care.