Part 3

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

We were just about to leave when my phone started ringing.

(The phone call)

Klaus ~ Hello? Who is this?

Oliver ~ Hello this is Oliver Salvatore, is this by any chance the number to Klaus Mikaelson?

Klaus ~ Yes, what do you want.

Oliver ~ An of friend of ours let us know that you guys are planning to come to Palm Springs tonight, which means you should be here by tomorrow morning. It's been a while since Marcel has been here and I personally have never met him but my mother figure has and wants to help with finding your sister.

Klaus ~ Weird question. Does your mother figure and family call you Olly?

Oliver ~ Yes they do. Why?

Klaus ~ Are you like Elizabeth's son?

Oliver ~ She considers me her son but I call her Eliza, I'm sorry I don't see how this is relevant.

Klaus ~ It's just a question. Also, what's her maiden name?

Oliver ~ Um it's Aumont, why?

Klaus ~ No reason just wanna know the name of the person who is going to be helping me find our little sister. Anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow, just send me the address.

Oliver ~ Will do, have a good night sir.

(End of phone call)

Klaus ~ Marcellus!!

Marcel ~ What is it?

Klaus ~ You called a friend of yours in Palm Springs?

Marcel ~ Yea she helped me about 80 years ago, why?

Klaus ~ And when you called her who answered that call?

Marcel ~ A kid named Oliver, why is this important?

Klaus ~ What is the name of that friend that you called for help?

Marcel ~ Elizabeth?

Klaus ~ Elizabeth what?

Marcel ~ Aum.....ohh.

Klaus ~ Yeah, ohh. So how long have you known about her? Did you know she was my sister?

Marcel ~ I only know her because she had saved my life when Mikael came after me. She hid me from him, I don't know how she knew about him but she did and she saved me. After she saved me that day she said if I ever needed anything to let me know and that was the last time I had ever talked to her. And I had no idea that she was your guys sister or I would have said something.

Klaus ~ Does she know about us?

Marcel ~ About you yes, but I don't think she knows that you guys are family. Cause I can promise you if she knew she wouldn't have stopped until she had found you so no I don't think she knows that your family.

Klaus ~Well she'll find out tomorrow.

(Oliver's p.o.v.)

I had just gotten of the Phone with Mr. Mikaelson when I walked downstairs when I saw what I consider my family standing there so I said

Oliver ~ Lets go home.

Once we got home and ate dinner the twins were put to bed when Eliza and Stef and I were watching a movie when I said

Oliver ~ Hey I got a question Eliza. Actually I have two.

Elizabeth ~ What's up?

Oliver ~ You have been my mother figure for years and Stefan my father figure ever since I meet him so would it be alright if I just called you guys mom and dad?