"Sorry. Didn't mean to -uh, interrupt." I hear Natasha's low voice come from the doorway, and for once it's laced with something other than matter-of-factness; she sounds amused, almost.

"It's okay." Wanda pipes up next to me, sitting up on the bed, trying to appear casual, and failing.

"I've come to get you." Natasha nods at Wanda, and now that my eyes have readjusted, I can see her amused smirk. She definitely saw something she wasn't supposed to.

"Why?" Wanda instantly retorts, and Natasha crosses her arms over her chest, the fabric of her oversized hoodie crumpling.

"Stark and I want to try something." She simply replies, as if there's nothing more to it.

"I mean, if you're not busy." She adds, her smirk growing as her eyes flick over to me.

I can feel the heat rise in my cheeks, and when Wanda looks at me, I can tell she's feeling her blush too, and I note with a slight twinge of something almost akin to irritation that even embarrassment suits her. Damn her.

Wanda guiltily looks away from me and back at Natasha, who's still standing in the doorway, arms crossed, looking mightily happy with herself and her choice not to wait for an okay to come in.

"I'm not busy." Wanda tells her and chuckles awkwardly.

I note that her reply makes me feel disappointed, and in response, my body seems to remember it's supposed to be ill, as I feel the room tilt slightly like I'm on a boat on rough seas.

"That's what I like to hear." Natasha tells Wanda and with a nod, she turns on her heels. "Might wanna lock the door next time."

And with that she shuts the door behind her, leaving Wanda and me in darkness again, darkness much more pressing than before. I see Wanda's silhouette turn to face me and then she lies down next to me again, her hands on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at her and her eyes meet mine, glistening in the darkness.

"She might have a point with the door." I say just to break the silence.

Wanda huffs, lifts one of her hands slightly off my shoulder, and twirls her fingers slightly, which promptly are surrounded by her scarlet. I hear the door click, and the scarlet glow disappears, leaving us in darkness again.

"Better?" Wanda asks me so quietly I have to strain to hear her.

"Oh damn." Is all I can say and Wanda chuckles, as always proud of her magic, and I wish I could feel the same, but mine hasn't made itself known for days now. "That was pretty hot."

"Oh, this old trick?" Wanda moves her fingers again in that way she does, and the scarlet promptly reappears, dancing on her fingers, its' glow reflected soflty on Wanda's face.

"Door's locked." Wanda tells me, and although I cannot quite make out her face, I am positive she's smiling an almost imperceptible smile.

"I think I've stopped breathing." I whisper, which to be fair, I think I really have. I cannot believe this is my reality.

"I'll break my rule." She says and then she's kissing me again and everywhere her skin touches mine feels like it's on fire.

I fall, lost in her and all that is her, her bubble wrapping itself around me so tightly I forget that anything or anyone else exists, which is why when the slam of a hand on the door is heard it's double as jarring for me. We pull apart for the second time today, my heart racing and my body struggling to adjust to the rollercoaster that is my feelings this morning.

"I didn't mean lock the door now!" Natasha yells from the other side. "Let's go, Maximoff!"

Wanda giggles softly next to me, burrowing her face in my neck.