Epilogue - Satisfying Ending

[Final chapter]

Many years later...

Location - (L/N) Residence

Your POV

It's hard to believe that Haruka and Hikari have grown up so fast, and the two of them have developed a special friendship between them. They never leave each others' side, and they would make sure one doesn't leave the other one out when it comes to some activities. Hina and I are proud by how they turned out, and hoped that it'll stay that way for a long period of time.

Now both of the twins were nine years old. They're birthday was last week, and they got a lot of toys out of it, as well as receiving much love from their classmates and teachers. When I came home from work, I noticed the twins were playing with their toys in the living room.

"Hey, you two." I said to the twins.

"Dad!" The twins said together as they rushed over to hug me. I was happy to hug them back.

"Did you both have a good day at school?" I asked them.

"We did!" Haruka said.

"Haruka and I played princesses at school, and it was a lot of fun!" Hikari added.

"I am glad you two had so much fun." I said as I kissed their heads.

The twins smiled, and went back to playing with their toys. Meanwhile, I went to the bedroom and found Hina looking through something while laying down in bed.

"Umm, Hina, what are you doing?" I asked her in confusion.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun, I am looking at my old stuff when I was in Pastel*Palettes." She replied.

"Is that so?" I asked before joining her in bed, and now, we were looking at the pictures together.

Looking at all of these pictures must've brought back so many memories for Hina. But then, we saw much pictures of the meet-and-greet, which began to hit me in the feels, too. I looked towards Hina and smiled.

"Hard to believe that the world's most boppin' idol would fall in love with me." I told her.

"Well, you know what they say, anything is possible." Hina replied.

We shared a long, passionate kiss. Then we broke the kiss before looking more at the pictures. Then the twins came into the room.

"Mom, dad, what are you looking at?" Haruka asked in perfect innocence.

"Oh, we're looking at pictures from when me and your father were younger." Hina replied.

"Really? Can we see?" Hikari asked.

"Yes, of course." I told them. This made the twins excited.

They got on the bed with us. Haruka was next to Hina, and Hikari was next to me. All four of us were looking at the pictures together, creating this... a satisfying ending.

The end

A/N: Hello, everyone. Thank you so much for reading this book. I know it is sad that it is coming to an end for some of you, but it's okay, since re-reading it is always an option.

Comment down below your favorite chapter from this book, and have a good one. :)