Chapter 19 - The Boppin' Wedding

Day of the wedding...

Location - The Park

Your POV

I can't believe today is the day I get married to the girl of my dreams. At the start, I woke up feeling nervous and anxious, as most people would feel before getting married. So many scenarios have been running through my head all day, but my parents told me not to worry about it so much.

The wedding wasn't until noon, and me and my parents showed up an hour early. And what made this wedding even more special is the fact that Rin came over from America, just to be here on this special occasion. Before Hina showed up, she and I began to catch up on everything that has happened since she moved away.

"Wow, (Y/N), sounds like you and Hina-chan have been through a lot." She said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied. "And now, all of our good times and bad times has lead to us getting married."

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Rin asked.

"Yeah... how did you know?"

"You're my best friend, you've always been easy to read." I guess I forgot about that.

"(Y/N), it'll be okay. You're not going to be here alone. Remember, Hina-chan is going to be with you and the rest of us will be there, too." Rin said.

"I guess so. Maybe I don't have to worry about anything, after all." I told her.

Just then, after some time had passed, more people started to arrive. Pastel*Palettes and a few of Hina's other friends started showing up, then Sayo and her parents. And finally, Hina showed up, wearing the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen.

She held her dad's arm as she made her way down the aisle with the piano playing in the background. All I can do is smile as they made their way to the altar. And we were able to meet, face-to-face.

"Wow, you look amazing..." I said softly to Hina.

"Thanks, you look amazing, too." She replied softly.

Once everything was ready to go, it was time for the priest to began the ceremony.
______________________________________

No POV

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate the marriage between (Y/N) (L/N)-san and Hikawa Hina-san in holy matrimony."

The two stared at each other while smiling.

"Before we begin, if there a reason why these two shouldn't be together, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Silence fell.

"Then we will now begin." He looked towards Hina first. "Hina-san, do you take (Y/N)-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Then he looked towards (Y/N).

"And do you, (Y/N)-san, take Hina-san to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"You may exchange your wedding rings..."

They slowly placed the rings on their left ring fingers before the priest continued...

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

(Y/N) looked at Hina in the eyes deeply before they shared a beautiful kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered for them as Hina through her bouquet of flowers where another female caught it.

Once the ceremony ended, everyone went over to the reception area, where the party can officially began.

To be continued

A/N: The happy wedding chapter might be over, but that doesn't mean that the story is. Only two more chapters left, and I hope you guys are looking forward to them. :)