"Luz! Stop!" Azara shouted. She wanted to crawl under a rock.

"Azara, you bad girl!" Luz smirked, teasing her more.

"I'm going to bed, good night!" Azara said, and quickly walked away heading to her room.

"You can teach my brother magic of you want?" She told her. "He can do it as well." Luz frowned as she narrowed her eyes confused.

"What do you mean by that?Wha-" Her eyes widened in shock to see John created a glowing ball of light that he had created out of thin air, using his hand. Her mouth dropped. John smiled taking the ball of lights on his hands, holding it.

"Look what I can do!" He laughed. Luz stared at him in disbelief.

He can do magic using his hands, like Azara! But, only witches with a bile sac can do that. Luz frowned, thinking completely confused.

It was the next day, the sun was shinning in the sky. Hooty was typing a letter as he banged his head on the typewriter.

"Dear Lulu, I hope that this letter finds you well and that you're enjoying your time with your parents. I'm writing to let you know that I am a genius. Whence I wrote to you last, I was in the throes of malaise. That's when I got your letter." He smiled and carried the letter in his mouth, heading towards the mail box and dropped it in. He saw that there was an letter inside that was addressed to him and opened it.

"Hello, Hootsifer, Your letter concerned me. You write feeling unimportant, while Luz, Eda, this new human, Azara, and King are off on adventures. But, Hooty, you are the owl house. You take care of everyone inside you. If that isn't a worthy purpose, then what is?"

"How are we doing, hoothouse!?" Hooty exclaimed, busting open the door as he glided in.

Eda, Azara and king were sitting on the couch. While Luz was sitting on another one, looking into a glass cage, with her face pressed against the glass, that had a small mouse creature inside that had a skull for a head.

"Can you keep it down? Down," King's voice cracked. He groaned in frustration."Down! Why does this keep happening?!"

"Sounds our little demon is becoming a deMAN!" Hooty smiled.

"Ugh, why does that sound so wrong coming from you!? You!" King replied, his voice cracking again. "Ah! I am done with this!" He yelled and jumped off the couch, running away. Azara watched as he ran away.

"I'm going to go check on King," she told them and got up, following after him.

"Those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind!" Hooty commented. He gasped in shock, seeing Eda. She looked like she hadn't slept in days. She had giant bags under her eyes and they were being kept open with clothespins. Her hair was frazzled and a mess.

"I'm freaking out, Hooty," Eda said. "Belos, is planning something big and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling. And if I want to protect you guys, I have to train as hard as I can, no rest!"

"But, every time you overwork yourself, you turn into the owl beast," Hooty told her, worried.

"I said no rest!" Eda shouted, getting up from the couch walking away.

"Can you please be quiet! You're scaring the echo mouse," Luz called out. "And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Amity's heart." Her eyes widened, realizing what she had said. She stammered, nervously. "I mean make a portal back home! Uh, we have to go!"

"You were right, Lulu. These three needed my help!" Hooty said, determined. "So, I devised a plan of plans! Your words inspired me to help everyone, Lulu. So, I'll start with king!"