In the blink of an eye, she was already sitting on the floor. Jennie pulled her by her hair and pushed her, causing her to stumble.

"What did I say the last time I saw you, motherfucking whore?" Jennie asked angrily, and she clenched her fist.

"To stay the hell away from her and leave the two of you alone." Nancy stood up and she fixed herself. "You are pretty strong, Jennie Kim."

"Then why are you here when I clearly told you to stay away from her?" Jennie shouted, and Nancy chuckled.

"Let me taste her first. I have been craving her and with just one taste I will disappear." Nancy winked at me.

"You really chose death instead of your useless life." Jennie said in an intimidatingly cold voice that made my body shiver.

"Let's have fun tonight, Daddy." Nancy emphasized the word Daddy and earned a deadly glare from Jennie. "Ms. Kim, that glare from you can't affect me. I'm not scared of you, and Lisa-sunbae, will be my dessert tonight.

"Don't make me hurt you, Nancy. You will never have a chance to see Lisa. She is already mine and mine only. I already own her, and I'm hers." Jenni walked towards Nancy, which made Nancy gulp and walk back. "You made me mad, Nancy. It means you will meet my wrath."

"Guard her properly because I might steal her." Nancy pointed at me and she winked before she walked away.

I looked at Jennie and she was still glaring at Nancy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I held her fist. I was hugging her from behind. I think hugging her can calm her down. It's a tip from Chu.

She immediately melted into my arms and she held my arms that were hugging her waist.

"Calm down, Nini." She took a deep breath, and then she turned around to hug me.

"Did she touch you?" She asked, and she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"She held my lap but I immediately removed it and she never had a chance to touch me again because you stopped her." She sighed in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry if I'm late." I shook my head.

"You're actually on time."

"Why didn't you push her away?" She questioned

"She is wearing a weird perfume and it's making me dizzy. I can't go near her because I'm afraid that I might lose consciousness if I smell her perfume even more." She cupped my face and she looked at me worriedly.

"You did the right thing, Lili. It's good that you're pretty observant and that you're an advanced thinker. If you didn't step away from her and you lost consciousness, something might already have happened to you." She caressed my cheek.

"Does her perfume contain any kind of drug?" Jennie slightly nodded. "Is she planning to make me dizzy and unconscious?"

"Yes, she is planning to do something bad to you. Therefore, we need to be careful and aware of our surroundings." I nodded in understanding.

We pulled away from the hug, and she intertwined our hands.

"I will drop you home. Seulgi and Rosé are still busy with their club activities. I don't want you to be alone here, and you need to rest." I just nodded.

We walked out of the Law Department Building and we headed to the University Parking Lot where her car was.

•••

S O M E O N E

I already give her a lot of consideration and patience, but still she chose to make me mad and she ignored all my warnings. She needs to learn her lesson because I have already lost my patience.

It's been a long time since I went to the secret basement. I miss this place. I miss how people beg to spare their lives. I miss seeing them crying and praying that I would give them another chance to live.

"HELP!!! Somebody help me!!!" I heard the slut shouting, and my guards were just chuckling while watching her.

"It's been awhile since I went here." I said, and I walked towards the table beside this slut.

"Help me!!" She couldn't see me because she had a blindfold on. "Miss! Please help me!! "

"You're too loud. Can you turn it down? You're hurting my ears." I removed the cloth from the table and I saw different things I could use to slowly kill her.

"H-help..m-e..please." She cried and pleaded, which made me chuckle.

"I don't want to. You choose this, so you will experience this." I grabbed the knife and examined it to see if it was sharp enough.

"P-please. I'll be able to pay you a lot." I laughed, and my guards joined me in laughing.

"I have a lot more money than you have." I brushed the back of the knife against her cheek. "Choose which one you like: knife, ax, gun, rope, scissors, saw, or even a hammer."

"P-please..do'nt..ki-ll me." She kept crying, and I stabbed her right shoulder, which made her shout in pain. "Arghhhhh!"

"Too loud." I remove the knife from her shoulder and she breathes heavily.

"D-don't kill me!" I'm begging you—ARGGGHHHHH!!! I stabbed her other left shoulder.

She keeps begging and shouting while I'm torturing her. I can see that she will pass out soon. I remove her blindfold.

She looked shocked when she saw me.

My guard put duct tape on her mouth.

"It's Ruby Jane." I smiled at her evil eyes and I removed my black leather gloves. I threw it to my guard and he managed to catch it. "You know what to do next."

"Have a good night, Ms. Ruby Jane." My loyal men said, and the other guards bowed at me.

Don't ever make me mad, or else you will meet my wrath.

•••

L I S A

I felt someone caressing my face, and I slowly opened my eyes to see a sweetly smiling Jennie Kim.

"I didn't know I fell asleep." I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for her. She took a shower and changed her clothes because she said she was sweaty and felt sticky.

"It's fine, you should sleep in your bed." I stood up from the couch.

"How long have I been asleep?" We headed to my room.

"Almost 4 hours." She answered and we arrived in my room.

"You didn't go somewhere?" I noticed she kind of froze, but she immediately composed herself. "You just watched me sleep?"

"You can say that."

I sagged in bed, and she wrapped the duvet around me. She sat on the bed, and she aligned my bangs.

"Are you going home after I fall asleep?" She nodded.

"I want to make sure that you will be fine here alone." She caressed my face.

"Do you want to lie down while I am waiting for you to fall asleep?" She smiled at me.

"Can I?" I hummed and nodded.

She slowly lay in my bed beside me, and she hugged my waist. I'm facing the ceiling and she's facing me.

"It's so comfortable." She uttered, and she put her head on my chest. "I want to stay like this forever."

We stayed quiet, and we could hear each other's heartbeats. I changed my sleeping position, I faced her, and I hugged her back. We are now cuddling in bed with our legs tangled with each other.

"Nighty-nighty Nini." I kissed her forehead, and she closed her eyes to feel the sensation.

"Nighty night, Lili." She pecked my chin, and I closed my eyes.

I believe I still have feelings for you, Jennie.

I sighed deeply and I let myself fall into a deep slumber.