BHARAT "INSECURE"

Start from the beginning

*****

Next morning, Bharat was on call with Manvi, while getting ready for his office. He kept the call on speaker tying the knot of his tie.

MANVI- come on Bharat.. what is there to get so sad?

Said Manvi when Bharat told her about Ram going to Ahmedabad.

MANVI- jiju is going for work na. He will be back in few days..

BHARAT- you will not understand..

Bharat interrupts her getting frustrated a little..

BHARAT- I feel so unsecured when bhaiya is not around. Lakshman always follow him wherever he goes. But I have to stay back completing bhaiya's responsibilities. I wish I too have that chance to go with my bhaiyaa...

Said Bharat smiling. Ram and Siya, who were standing at door, looks at each other listening to Bharat.

MANVI- Bharat... I understand your feelings for jiju..but then you have to complete the responsibilities of jiju in his absence na.. maa papa also expect this from you..

Manvi tried to explain him while Bharat was still unconvinced.

BHARAT- aap nahi samajh sakti..

Said Bharat complaining. Now Manvi gets hyper..

MANVI- oh really? Me nahi samajh sakti? For your kind information Mr Bharat Raghuvanshi. We are living without our sister from 5 months of her marriage. The feeling which you are going through now, we are experiencing it since dii has left us and came there.. you will not understand how it feels when you have to live without your siblings for months...

Bharat gets quiet after listening to Manvi. Siya smile listening to her sister's words for her. Ram knocks the door making Bharat look at him.

BHARAT- I will call you later...

Bharat disconnects the call and moves towards Ram and Siya looking down.

RAM- Bharat...

Bharat looks at Ram and gives him a light smile.

RAM- what is this bharat?

Asked Ram this time with a strict voice. Bharat looks at Siya who indicates him to say.

BHARAT- bhaiya.. you know how bad I feel when you are going away from this house..

Said Bharat moving towards Ram. Ram sighed and holds his shoulders.

RAM- bharat.. earlier when lakshman and shatrughan used to laugh at your this behaviour I used to scold them. But now.. I am getting worried about you..

Said Ram getting sad. Bharat looks at him questioning.

RAM- why so insecurity Bharat?

Bharat looks down having no words. Ram smile at him.

RAM- won't you discuss it with your bhaiya?

Said Ram getting polite. Siya looks at them

SIYA- if you want to talk with Ram alone then I can leave...

Said Siya smiling while Bharat nods in no.

BHARAT- kaisi bate kar rahi he aap bhabhi? There can't be anything to hide from you..

Bharat sighed and turns around to not face Ram while Ram waited for him to speak

BHARAT- I really don't have any answer for your question bhaiya. All I can say is... You are there for me since ever.. not only me, but all three of us are fond of you. And if you goes anywhere or you are away from us, it feels that nothing is smooth. Everything is going wrong..