- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

‖   chapter one: she can sing?! ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖   august 12th, 2017 ‖

JIN LOOKS AT THE CLOCK AND FROWNS.

" Why is noona not here yet? " Jungkook, who seemed to have the same thought asked, also looking at the time on his phone.

" Maybe she forgot. "

Taehyung nods at Hoseok's words and raises his hand. " Should I go and check? "

" Yeah! " Yoongi frowned, " Go get her. How can she forget we have practice? "

Taehyung gets up and exits the room, humming to himself as he walked down another hallway and climbed up the stairs.

Ever since Iseul was gifted her own studio in the new BigHit building on recent birthday, she spent most of her free time there.

Leading Jin to complain about how she sometimes learns a lot from Yoongi than only producing music.

Taehyung punched in the code he knew and stepped in, only to be gobsmacked by a few vocals he was pretty sure he didn't know were hidden in his noona he knew for years.

Although he didn't understand much of what she was singing since it was an english song, but the way every word rolled off her tongue like honey melted all his insides.

Stumbling, he grinned cheekily and took out his phone to record the girl who always lied saying she can't sing.

She was casually sitting on her chair, a pen fumbling in her fingers as she stared at the paper infront of her, headphones in and music blasting through it. Taehyung could hear it by the door. He flinched at how loud Iseul was used to listening the music.

Sneakily going closer, he bites his lip to the squeal inside as Iseul, still unaware of his presence. He could tell she wasn't putting in much effort, but it really sounded beautiful to him.

As she goes to stretch, taking off her headphones abruptly, Taehyung's phone hits the ground with a thud as he panics and Iseul jumps, facing the boy.

" Taetae! When did you get in? Oh my God, I thought it was a ghost. "

The younger boy chuckles nervously, taking his phone and pushing it in his pocket abruptly, " I just came in. "

" Oh. " Iseul blinked, " Thank God! " He heard her mumbled under her breath, which made him grin. " Did you need something? "

" Noona, you forgot we have practice now. Hyungs and Kookie are waiting for 10 minutes now. "