23:: IMAGINE

This was a Gally imagine requested by @TorixFaithe . Hope you like it!

Tori's POV

I planned on going in the Maze, probably without the guidance of a Runner. I took a peek in, my head leaning towards the inside, until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the Maze.

"Gally? What're you doing? I asked Minho anyways." I groaned.

"You can't just go into the Maze unless you're a Runner, got that Greenie?" He reminded you, a hint of playfulness laced in his voice.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and walked to get some food.
-
"Hey, Tori," Gally poked my arm as I ate.

I'm still irritated with him. It was just a little peek. And, the Doors just opened. I asked Minho of I could take a peek, he said just don't step in. I didn't even take a step on the literal ground of the Maze itself. Only on the grass of the Glade.

"What now, Gally?" You whined.

"You wanna get a second Tour?" He asked, after taking a bite from his bread.

"Uh... sure?" You said, unsure.

He used to be a klunkhead but eventually he got better and better until he became just a normal Glader - who held no grudge against anyone, so no one held one against him.

"Kay. I'll bring Thomas and Newt along." He said.

"Hey, guys, you think you two could go with us? Gonna tour the Glade a bit." Gally called out the two boys who just finished eating.

"Sure," Newt replied. Thomas nodded.
-
The four of you ended up in the Deadheads playing the game 'bully'. It's basically you throwing insults at each other, although you don't mean it.

"Ugly!" You said to Thomas.

"Uh... Skin and bones?" Thomas said to Newt.

"Dumb!" Newt said to Gally.

"Clumsy!" Gally said to you.

"Uh... dumb shucker!" You said to Thomas. It was a cycle - you, then Thomas, then Newt, and then Gally.

You all just kept throwing insults, included that Gally acted like a complete jerk, and you laughed along with his sarcastic jokes.

I'm really sorry! I feel like this one's awful. 😭 But if you're kind enough to do so, please vote, comment and follow for more updates. Ily!