⋙10⋘

After a moment of fighting between you and Jeanne, you both are now covered in bruises and cuts from each other. You let out a powerful kick to her abdomen sent her flying back wall to wall with a gasp. You narrowed your eyes around her figure not wanting this at all, your red dull eyes glow in the dark looking at Jeanne's trembling figure as she try to stand back. "You should give up now dear....you can't get him even the book when I'm around.." you said dryly, looking at her with guilt, Jeanne narrowed her eyes to your dull eyes. 

"I'm not giving up, for the last time where is he?!" she shouted, walking slowly after seconds she her paste began to quicken. You sigh quietly, "Your really are stubborn..." you said murmured, began to walk forward, but was immediately stop the both of you to Vanitas's footstep his voice echoed the alleyway.

"That's enough..." he said, as you let a sigh in relief. Suddenly your turn back to its color as your pastel blue eyes start to bleed making you yelp in pain, causing your body the drop to the ground. Making the white haired-woman gasp and look concern, "Miku....." she said whispered. You breath so hard from exhaustion. 

You breath was so heavy, your right eye start to burn as you grip it with your right hand, biting your tongue to stop from making a noise of pain

You breath was so heavy, your right eye start to burn as you grip it with your right hand, biting your tongue to stop from making a noise of pain. As for vanitas just look at your figure as he let his hands to your locks. He then turn his head to Jeanne clicking his pocket watch as he titled his head back slightly. His face held a bored expression, "I was really expecting something more from you but that was...disappointed." 

As the burn from your eye slowly go away and your breathing come back to normal, you slowly stood still gripping your right eyes from your hand. "The vampire of the blue moon often told me stories of the 'Hellfire witch', the young warrior maiden who raced over battlefields mercilessly routing her own kind. He said you were so beautiful it made him shudder. Afterwards they put you into an induced slumber, like Miku said you slept as a treatment. When I heard Lord Ruthven you after all this time, I was thrilled so was Miku. . and yet. . ." He give himself a smile, "I never imagine you'd have degenerated this much, yet you nearly pissed yourself at the sight of your old partner!" 

Jeanne scowled at him as she grit her teeth, her white hair cover her upper part of her face. "What are you trying to say?" 

"I'm saying I'm tired of playin with you." Vanitas said with a smirk on his face, he held the Book of Vanitas up before dropping it abruptly, causing your pastel pink eye to widen, gazing to the Book and back to him in surprise while for Jeanne who flinches as the Book drop to the ground.

"Oh that's right, I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? My name is Vanitas. I am a mere human who inherited the name and The Book of Vanitas from the Vampire of the Blue Moon." He squeezed his arms, staring at Jeanne menacingly at her. 

He continue, "And from whom that Vampire once drank, my body has been invested with a portion of his power. I belong to the Clan of the Blue Moon!" he threateningly as he reached out the glove on his left hand. You now remove your hand to your eye and put on the eyepatch on. As for now your right hand held your left one, that has cuts on them.