38: Perfection in her style

Jieun woke up and came outside to see Hanun sleeping on the couch with her diaries.

A slight smirk formed on her face and she ran to her room and grabbed her phone and slowly came to Hanun and started to take photos of her diary.

"Sunghoon will like this..." she said and continued to take photos of her diary.

She took Sunghoon's photos and Hyunjin's photos to make him jealous.

"I'm gonna enjoy his reaction for sure..." she smirked and left from there.

Time passed by and Hanun woke up and saw Yubin with her luggage.

"Binnie are you leaving?" Hanun questioned with her half sleepy voice. Yubin smiled and ruffled her hair.

"You were sleeping peacefully so I didn't thought to disturb you." She said and Hanun whined and slightly smacked her hand.

"I would've dropped you at the airport..." she said and pouted. Yubin smiled and gave her a hug.

"I said it's okay right? and you have to find a good apartment too right? Don't stress over me, I will be okay." Yubin said and broke the hug and Hanun looked at her and nodded.

"Yubin-ssi, let's leave." The manager came and Yubin nodded and bidded goodbyes and left from there, leaving her alone.

Hanun sighed and went to her room and slept a little more. Then her phone rang and it was Jake who was calling her.

"Hmm Jake Good morning..." Hanun said and yawned while rubbing her eyes.

"I will be searching apartments with you okay?" Jake said and Hanun hummed in response and got up from the bed and started to get ready.

She opened her wardrobe and saw all gym clothes and T-shirts. She was staring at them and rolled her eyes.

"I am a girl and I need to find some girly type of clothes in my wardrobe!" she said to herself and started to search some clothes. 

She scoffed in disbelief as she couldn't find any 'dress' in her wardrobe. She sighed and went to her other member's room.

She was close with Xiao so she opened her wardrobe and saw couple of colour-ish clothes, she smirked and picked a coffee coloured shirt which leaded till the knees.

She had a belt so she wore that T-shirt and wore the belt tightly around her waist. She wore black stockings and white heel boots.

She did her hair into a half low ponytail and did a little slight makeup. She wore a cream coloured blazer and wore perfume.

"perfect." She said to herself and left the dorm alone and walked to the entertainment with her manager.

"So... guys, I am going to live alone during the break, I've got permission from the entertainment so I will be going out for the best apartment I can live." Hanun said to the camera and the manager nodded.

She entered the entertainment and saw Jieun waiting for her.

"bitch your style is- you looking so gorgeous!" She squealed and started to hit her shoulder.

"Ahh stop hitting me!!" Hanun said and held her shoulder and both of them walked to the lobby and they saw Sunghoon and Jungwon.

Hanun tried to ignore him, His gaze was plastered at Hanun and Jungwon noticed it.

"Where is Jake?" Hanun questioned and gave a glance at Sunghoon who was smiling at her.

"Jake said that he had to attend the Vlive with Heeseung, So, maybe he won't be hanging out with you." Jungwon said and Hanun sighed and looked at Jieun.

"So, I will leave alone then," Hanun said and Jieun stopped her,

"Sunghoon is free!" She said and Hanun looked at her confused and then looked at Sunghoon.

"Yeah, and Jake hyung told me to send Sunghoon Hyung with you." Jungwon said and Hanun awkwardly nodded her head and Sunghoon smiled.

"Okay then, we'll leave, Jagiya let's go~" Jieun said and stormed off with Jungwon.

Hanun was awkwardly looking at Sunghoon and tried to avoid his eye contact.

"You are looking beautiful today..." he said all of a sudden and her heart started to bounce.

"Let's go." He said and started to walk from there. Hanun started to follow him.

To be continued...